GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

So wait, why is Frank headed to LA!?

Are they signing contracts tomorrow?

The lineup is announced tomorrow, are they going to perform somewhere?

I assume there is a reason Frank is going to LA 3 months prior to Coachella.

So much left to answer!

A lot of misinformation being spread by posts. The COACHELLA lineup was to be announced tomorrow. It's never been said that the GNR lineup will be announced tomorrow.

• Like 1

So much left to answer!

I'd be willing to bet quite a bit based on Eddie trunk and fernandos comments that we'll know the official lineup tomorrow at some point.. And even though axl cancelled kimmel, doesn't mean he still wouldn't appear with the lineup. Could just be a team Brazil pr move.

We'll know the lineup tomorrow.

So much left to answer!

A lot of misinformation being spread by posts. The COACHELLA lineup was to be announced tomorrow. It's never been said that the GNR lineup will be announced tomorrow.

Oh I thought Trunk just said the official lineup for GNR would be announced tomorrow.

Honestly I don't see why Coachella shouldn't be a full reunion; Izzy's played almost full sets with the band in recent years, and it'd make everyone a lot more excited than seeing Slash play alongside Fortus (no offense to him)

Since it's just two dates in the same location, it's not like there would be a tour to worry about

you never know. he might show up for reunion dates (if there's a tour). my predictions are at least in LA and Indiana

I hope INDIANA FOR SURE!!

RIGHT?! that's pretty close to me too!

So much left to answer!

Trunk says the lineup is getting announced tomorrow, Fernando said on nightrain that there's more news to come, and can we really technically completely rule out kimmel? Axl alone on kimmel we can, but it still could be up in the air.

I'd be willing to bet we'll know more tomorrow or at the very latest in the coming days..

09.jpg

Have waited over 20 years now to see Slash play November Rain again.

Can't fucking wait.

You and me both. I like how this is equally exiting for old timers and young ones. We get to relive 1992 and they get to see GNR as it was meant to be. Well 3/5ths of the way there at least!

Whilst we are all going fucking mental about this. I'd like to just say one thing to Axl, Slash and Duff.

Congratulations! Truly glad that you guys are getting back together. Hope it works out like we all expect.

Now ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL!!! GUNS and ROSES are back! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:no:

Look at the utter shit that Guns N' Roses are going to be playing with at the festival (except for ice cube). Music has gone down the drain..thank god or whoever for gnr.

Have you heard every artist on there? Some of them are actually quite good. Courtney Barnett, BADBADNOTGOOD, Gary Clark Jr., Run The Jewels, etc. Not even close to being "utter shit" at all. Not even when compared to GNR.
The average 35-45 year old GNR fan could give a fuck about those bands. The lineup is geared towards young folk.

some of those bands are probably good... but for us old rusty guns.... :no:

I don't deny they are good. I'd be open to listening to them. A three day festival though with a shortened Guns set (by GNR standards)doesn't excite me. I hope some people on here get to go though and have a great time. To me ,personally it's not worth the time and money. I can see two GNR stadium shows for probably less than the price of a Coachella ticket and not have to fly to do so.

same here and will probably do just that if there's a tour...well, at least ONE stadium. :)

• Like 1

There is only one thing to say now.....

GUNS......AND......ROSES!!!!!!

I've been waiting 20 fng years for this day. I can't believe it's finally here. The guys who wove together the soundtrack of my life are getting together again. Cheers to all of them!!!!!

Edited by pumpkinfarthrh