I see a man at the back as a matter of fact
His eyes are as red as the sun
And the girl in the corner let no one ignore her
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Cecil Brown - Hank Williams III

Yes sir. I know you have a good ear for music, but respect to you for checking him out and digging him so much (or it seems like you dig him)

on topic....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J Dog said:

Yes sir. I know you have a good ear for music, but respect to you for checking him out and digging him so much (or it seems like you dig him)

on topic....

Funnily enough im listenin to him right now :lol:

5 Shots of Whiskey - Hank Williams III

I Hope more of his albums are like this, it seems to me like a lot of punks and metalheads like him so it cant all be countryfied stuff he does.

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Funnily enough im listenin to him right now :lol:

5 Shots of Whiskey - Hank Williams III

I Hope more of his albums are like this, it seems to me like a lot of punks and metalheads like him so it cant all be countryfied stuff he does.

Oh stop worrying about shit you haven't even listened to yet :lol: He actually keeps it mostly country. Some of it is aggressive, but still country. He might have a song here and there on a later album that he experiments with but not much. He keeps it separate, he's not trying to be Kid Rock or anything. A lot of that crowd got into him through the different metal and punk bands he's played with here and there like Superjoint Ritual and Assjack and some weird bootlegs he's put out. I can't really vouch for that since I never really fucked with any of it. But the other stuff, just stick with me homie I won't lead you wrong.

And 5 Shots, that is exactly how it's supposed to be done. Did you catch the back up vocals on the chorus? That is perfect.

4 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Oh stop worrying about shit you haven't even listened to yet :lol: He actually keeps it mostly country. 

:lol:

Not that i got a problem with aggressive its just its the first time in AGES ive heard something country and contemporary and listened to it and gone 'wow!'  I have not stopped listening to this shit for days.

• Like 1