Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

51 minutes ago, GNRDK said:

I can't believe any of this. Here I'm sitting the other part of the world blasting GNR live tracks through and I got shivers down my spine. This is history in the making. Suddenly feeling and more hungry than ever to hear GNR once again every minute of my time. Axl is happy, Slash is happy, Adler is happy, everyone around the band is happy and we fans are happy. Stay positive friends, all of this is the final waiting hours since 93'. Embrace the time, because we fans have waited for a long time of this.

Izzy is happy....

06_02023403_78cbbf_2623664a.jpg

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

ohh fuck! this better not be a prank

That black and white logo was spotted on a shirt that said "Troubadour" "April Fools" on it with the "GnFNRs" tag, we didn't believe the shirt was legit until Guns N Roses social media posted the exact logo at midnight 

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

All signs point to this happening. What time do you think it'll be??

A guy on HTGTH said press conference is at Tower Records at 5pm pt and show starts at 10pm. There was a lot of activity at Tower Records over night, so it seems they are setting something up.

1 minute ago, Nalbi said:

Who's Kenny Ross?

A man who's been misinformed about Adler's participation.

It hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet, and I'm sure he didn't get that information while meeting Adler with his nephew a few years ago.

• Like 1