Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Haha! Hell yeah! New song played on top of Tower Records..That'd be mind blowing! This whole thing is being promoted PERFECTLY..it's amazing what bringing in pros to handle the marketing will do for promotion.

Just now, Info said:

Haha! Hell yeah! New song played on top of Tower Records..That'd be mind blowing! This whole thing is being promoted PERFECTLY..it's amazing what bringing in pros to handle the marketing will do for promotion.

I kinda hope they keep it simple, Don't Cry on the roof is safe haha

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

There are people on periscope live streaming themselves waiting outside of tower records...looks like a group of 10-15 have gathered

What's the name of their stream on there? I couldn't find it.

24 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I'm not sure if I should fill up a flask and head up to West Hollywood now or get some sleep and head up in the morning.

best advice is to grab a few hours of shut eye right now and then head up. AND DON'T FORGET YOUR PHONE CHARGER!

if possible, bike up there. then you can bike between WEHO and Hollywood during the day if necessary.

cabs are generally pretty easy to catch around there, but it's going to be complete madness at some point where people will need to move immediately and then the fight for cabs begins. you'll want to be in control of your own fate to some extent and having a bike could make a huge difference.

bottom line, probably by 5-6am or so, there will likely be decent sized lines forming at the Whisky, Troub, Roxy, and Palladium. people and their friends will spread out to different venues to try and cover their bases.

and even after all of that, it could still be online sales only, so be prepared to get somewhere with a computer and super fast internet connection (like a FedEx Office location).

• Like 2

Just now, Gold top 78 said:

Just think in 24 hours time we'll probably have watched Axl and Slash on stage together since 93 :drool: I'm trying to let that sink in. 

Maybe it could be like that 2013 private January show Axl did where all we got was grainy footage of SCOM...hopefully something clear comes from this.

I'm so fucking jealous of all of you in the LA area right now! 
I'd even say all of you in the US area, I'd drive all across the country if I could.

I'm still really pissed off from being fooled with Vegas being advertised as the 1st time Axl and Slash would share a stage in 23 years but objectively, all of this is amazing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Maybe it could be like that 2013 private January show Axl did where all we got was grainy footage of SCOM...hopefully something clear comes from this.

Let's hope so. Surely someone is going to go that extra bit to get good footage. It's going to be a crazy next 24 hours in LA. This forum will explode tonight and tomorrow lets hope it doesn't crash. 

I can't believe any of this. Here I'm sitting in the other part of the world blasting GNR live tracks through and I got shivers down my spine. This is history in the making. I suddenly feel more hungry than ever to hear GNR once again every minute of my time. Axl is happy, Slash is happy, Adler is happy, everyone around the band is happy and we fans are happy. Stay positive friends, all of this is the final waiting hours since 93'. Embrace the time, because we fans have waited for a long time of this.

Edited by GNRDK
  • Like 2