Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 hour ago, Chuerta86 said:

I drove from San Diego to LA and just arrived at my hotel. I'm right in the middle of the Whiskey and the Troubador. Anything I should check out? I'm tired and havent read the last pages. If people want to PM here thats fine.

glad you made it up bro. might as well get some sleep at this point, set your alarm for like 6am and then grab coffee.

maybe plan to at least make it to Tower for whatever goes on there, but there could be leaks before then about lines forming elsewhere. or it might just be online sales only with pickup later.

if you strike out getting tickets, then start monitoring possible listings on eBay, L.A. Craigslist tickets section, and maybe Stubhub (if they list the event).

• Like 1

I wish we could get an answer on the Tower Records roof so we can at least rule it out. There must be someone out there who can confirm whether they're assembling stuff on the roof right now. Or someone seeing loading in at The Troubadour

Just now, Smokin' Cigarettes said:

Chances this turns out to be a cruel April fool's joke? 

Always a possibility, but I think it would be a pr disaster if they went this length. Show may not happen tomorrow but i fully expect some sort of official announcement tomorrow (tour/presser) 

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

People are lined up outside the Whisky right now from what I just saw in a random periscope stream. Like 10 people. But I don't think they know anything

Unless they have their names already on the list for the Hollywood roses show, they don't stand much of a chance getting in.

For the first time, I think this might actually happen.

They should stick to 4 or 5 songs, make the set as fierce as possible. Blaze through Its So Easy, Brownstone and a few others in Axl's low register.

They need to sound very good to get the world going 'WoW'

Edited by LA_0013

1 minute ago, LA_0013 said:

For the first time, I think this might actually happen.

They should stick to 4 or 5 songs, make the set as fierce as possible. Blaze through Its So Easy, Brownstone and a few others in Axl's low register.

They need to sound very good to get the world going 'WoW'

I agree. Save the special moments (SCOM, Jungle, Paradise City, etc.) for Vegas

Re: tower records. It was open and movement inside when I was there. Saw two small vans in the parking lot half empty, couldn't get near them. Parking security as usual. Only small group of people hanging around (6 people) no one looked like gnr fan type. Couldn't see movement at the roof. Did see some Gibson banners/posters on the wall but they could have been there from before. They did  look relatively new. Post. Pic later. Leaning towards gnr museum here.

Troubador, looked normal to me. Sold out show tonight for someone I don't know..nor care of knowing.

Asked for info, no one knew shit apparently.

Freezing my balls off.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

People are lined up outside the Whisky right now from what I just saw in a random periscope stream. Like 10 people. But I don't think they know anything

I'm a little confused. do they think they're gonna get tickets at the box office there as soon as the clock strikes midnight or something? 

And what time exactly is this show supposed to happen tomorrow?