Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

6 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Guys. Video from the scene. La radio says they're doing a show on top of tower records and press conference at canters deli, trucks with stages to be set up

That does it for me. This is too much can effort to be an April fools prank. And cmon people it's axl Rose irony 101 to do the return of the reunited GNR on April fools day.

This is happening. Holy shit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djtripp20 said:

Heard something about police blocking off parking at Canter's Deli. Bout it. Would be interesting to see what kind of activity is going on a Troub in a few hours tho.

Holy shit, that's not far from here. Will check it out!

Just saw the klos video, posted, well half of it because it was cut. So exciting! Will check it out.

I don't know if I'm buying the show on top of tower but man I think that would satisfy everyone. Not a full show, quick appearance and then just build so much hype for Vegas. Then press conference at Canters. This couldn't be better. 

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Someone go to Canters

Someone did. And they're an insider :P

Seeiously tho I know being a GNR fan you don't wanna get too excited but holy shit.. Something is happening tomorrow. The reunion begins tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

Someone just tweeted that Seth Rogen is filming a scene outside of canter's for a movie. This is either a cover up story or the most disappointing news ever 

I guess that clears it up.

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

Someone just tweeted that Seth Rogen is filming a scene outside of canter's for a movie. This is either a cover up story or the most disappointing news ever 

That would explain the comment earlier about Sony Studios trucks. I believe Rogen has worked with Sony quite a bit in the past, such as for The Interview movie that led to the North Korea hacks against Sony.