Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

I'm going to go to bed, have to be in Pasadena at 7:30am, but I am going to be watching regarding tickets and ready to head down if need be. Hope to pop in here while I am at my conference tomorrow and find out more about what is up!! 

Otherwise see you in Hollywood tomorrow! 

18 minutes ago, ManetsUS said:

The 's on the end of the GnFnR makes me think it's fake. They haven't been using it at all and all of a sudden they would change it all?

If you go to the official website, the logo they have at the bottom of the page and in other locations doesn't have the "S" either. It would make no sense that an "official" tshirt would be licensed with a non-official version of a logo.

Edited by thunderram
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Not really, tomorrow is going to be a tiny show where cell phones probably aren't even allowed. Itll also be impossible to get into. Vegas is the first full gig

The only thing that sucks for you is that if Slash steps on Axl's foot or makes eye contact with him, the Vegas shows may not happen. :P

:headbang:

43 minutes ago, Critical Solution said:

What an amazing time to be a fan of this band. I'll say it again, I love how this is being promoted. So much mystery and secrecy in an age where info leaks weeks/months early. This is awesome. 

Now that You said it... They're amazing to hide it all of these information at this internet era.....

2 minutes ago, flickn said:

Not to change subjects...but guns is gonna announce a overseas tour with cult opening

Bam !  #CSIMYGNR

The original quote from The Cult's guitarist didn't say "overseas". It was "outside the US".

It might be the Mexico shows.

1 minute ago, Ak1nney said:

The only thing that sucks for you is that if Slash steps on Axl's foot or makes eye contact with him, the Vegas shows may not happen. :P

:headbang:

The Vegas folks will miss that first live interaction. They will miss the first notes to Jungle. They will miss the first live SCOM with Slash and Axl in 23 years.  All these firsts will happen tomorrow. History is tomorrow. Cash grab starts in Vegas I guess. 

1 minute ago, smoking guns said:

The Vegas folks will miss that first live interaction. They will miss the first notes to Jungle. They will miss the first live SCOM with Slash and Axl in 23 years.  All these firsts will happen tomorrow. History is tomorrow. Cash grab starts in Vegas I guess. 

K

3 minutes ago, thunderram said:

If you go to the official website, the logo they have at the bottom of the page and in other locations doesn't have the "S" either. It would make no sense that an "official" tshirt would be licensed with a non-official version of a logo.

The version with the "s" is the original one, used in the UYI albums.

The one without the "s" is a modified one used for online presence. Notice they've added a hashtag to the new one as well, it's what they've been marking their social media posts with: #GnFnR

1 minute ago, flickn said:

Thats not my source bro

What's the source then?

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

The version with the "s" is the original one, used in the UYI albums.

The one without the "s" is a modified one used for online presence. Notice they've added a hashtag to the new one as well, it's what they've been marking their social media posts with: #GnFnR

Cause you cant ( 's) in a hashtag

3 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

And you fell for the cash grab. They are a bunch of dudes in their 50's at this point. Wouldn't pay more than $100 to see them. Only GN'R gig I would pay thousands of dollars to see is a time machine trip for some 1986-1988 shows.

The posters and buses and shit look so fucking badass!  I LOVE IT. Finally GNR is back where they should be. And all because Slash is back. Fucking crazy. GNR with no Slash was nothing. Slash returns and NYC busses are getting wrapped and billboards everywhere. 

• Like 1