Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

46 minutes ago, Spirit said:

New update from SwaggerRock at HTGTH:

UPDATE:  the tickets go on sale tomorrow with pick up location at the Hollywood Palladium (6215 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028). 

Also, starting this Saturday going through all of next week there will be a GNR pop up shop/gallery set up at Tower Records.  But there will be NO tickets given away there tomorrow.    

GOOD LUCK!!!!

seriously though, any Palladium info/updates super welcome. I definitely buy that Tower Records is pop up shop...no way any musician would have their guitars carried into a venue a whole night before a show

Just now, Billsfan said:

Read the shirts. Go ahead. Scroll back a whopping 2 pages :lol:

Too official. Too legit. It's happening. Game set match

The 's on the end of the GnFnR makes me think it's fake. They haven't been using it at all and all of a sudden they would change it all?

• Like 2

Just now, ManetsUS said:

The 's on the end of the GnFnR makes me think it's fake. They haven't been using it at all and all of a sudden they would change it all?

the real tell is gonna be if anyone can get a decent closeup on the bullet logo on the front of the shirts to see if its legit or bootleg

1 minute ago, ndombros said:

seriously though, any Palladium info/updates super welcome. I definitely buy that Tower Records is pop up shop...no way any musician would have their guitars carried into a venue a whole night before a show

The guitar is probably for display.

• Like 1

Just now, Critical Solution said:

Anyone here who is even remotely close to LA better be making the trip tomorrow. I'm sitting in Canada waiting to live vicariously through you ! 

This.. But im sooo much more far away ( Venezuela right now)

Please. Everyone who can just go there and share music history with us ( and the world)

23 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Are we sure there is construction on the roof? Could be where the press conference will be after the show at the Troubadour

They set up porta-potty's too.  Something is going on up there. Bottom line EVERYTHING is a rumour until the truth is revealed tomorrow.

Here is what i know/think and may/may not help..

Canters: Seth Rogen has been filming in the area for days and was shooting just up the road from Canters today. There is every chance it is that film setting up for shooting there. Plus he is Jewish and Canters is a very famous Jewish Deli. 

Whisky: Seems like less of an option now, but still on the radar after the rumour mill caused them to refund the Hollwood Rose show and make it "Pay at the door" only. Here's the kicker with that... you have to already have your name at the door to get tix.

Troubadour: Most likely. The girl rock school has been up there for a while and has been sold out for weeks, so if it is GnR, it stands to reason that tickets have not been available for the show at all and a small number will be released tomorrow. The late cancellation of Rita Wilsons show tonight was suspicious. Perhaps they were loading in GnR equioment/sound checking today so that there was no activity tomorrow to reduce the fever pitch. (Although another show went up at the Troubadour tonight in the end)

But the most obvious thing is the Troubadour is where the Appetite Lineup first played.

Tower records: pop up shop/Gallery + possible appearance/show. Its been a popular location for that recently....Elton John/Lady gaga.

No one knows what the hell is going on, but who is to say they aren't going to venue hop and make numerous appearances tomorrow night?

Thats my 2 cents.

Edited by T_quinn_uk

Ok so the stuff going into the store is for a shop but what about what they're doing to the roof? Unless they're just sticking a sign up there. But I don't buy the t shirt idea. We have ultra secrecy since forever and then someone can just leak the shirt photo? Where's the photos for the Vegas shirts? Anyone can make a run of shirts... I dunno

3 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Question for everyone..

How much would YOU be willing to pay for a ticket tmrw night at the Troub? Like absolute max?

Let's hear some figures.

it's rock history in the making, a once in a lifetime experience.

i'd pay around 2000, maybe more

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Question for everyone..

How much would YOU be willing to pay for a ticket tmrw night at the Troub? Like absolute max?

Let's hear some figures.

Bro, everyone already blew their load on Vegas and Coachella. We literally have no more money. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Question for everyone..

Let's hear some figures.

Given that's it not prime GN'R, I wouldn't pay that much for it. Without knowing Axl's vocal situation at the moment, I'm not sure I would want to pay above $100 for it. But I would pay a fuckload ($50,000 perhaps) for a time machine trip back to the 1986 Sunset Strip.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

This.. But im sooo much more far away ( Venezuela right now)

Please. Everyone who can just go there and share music history with us ( and the world)

History is supposed to be Vegas, where 100 or so of us are going to see history. We are about to be fucked. 

Just now, smoking guns said:

Bro, everyone already blew their load on Vegas and Coachella. We literally have no more money. 

Try flying over from New Zealand... Plus all the added necessaries like Disneyland and Universal studios

• Like 1

Just now, smoking guns said:

Yup, I'd pay 2 grand flight and ticket to go to the Trobadour show because I am impulsive and stupid

However, all my money is currently tied up in an increasingly extravagant Vegas trip. I'm definitely not mad about it, it's still their big debut set of shows

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yup, I'd pay 2 grand flight and ticket to go to the Trobadour show because I am impulsive and stupid

However, all my money is currently tied up in an increasingly extravagant Vegas trip. I'm definitely not mad about it, it's still their big debut set of shows

Yes but you paid that because it was to be the first show. Or else you could saved a shit load and saw them in your town. So in a way we are getting ass fucked.

Edited by smoking guns

5 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Ok so the stuff going into the store is for a shop but what about what they're doing to the roof? Unless they're just sticking a sign up there. But I don't buy the t shirt idea. We have ultra secrecy since forever and then someone can just leak the shirt photo? Where's the photos for the Vegas shirts? Anyone can make a run of shirts... I dunno

Very true. Shirts for LA could literally be made last minute. Photos could be leaked by someone working there. Or could be a huge hoax. Either way it's sure fun to speculate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KiernanProud said:

Guys. Video from the scene. La radio says they're doing a show on top of tower records and press conference at canters deli, trucks with stages to be set up

I HAVE CHILLS.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

THE CHILLS.

ALL OF THEM.

I'M FREAKING OUT.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

History is supposed to be Vegas, where 100 or so of us are going to see history. We are about to be fucked. 

not at all, the troubadour is a warm-up show for 500 vip's, relatives and a bunch of happy few.

the first real show is in vegas.

Edited by supercool

1 minute ago, smoking guns said:

Yes but you paid that because it was to be the first show. Or else you could saved a shit load and saw them in your town. So in a way we are getting ass fucked.

Not really, tomorrow is going to be a tiny show where cell phones probably aren't even allowed. Itll also be impossible to get into. Vegas is the first full gig

• Like 1