Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, djtripp20 said:

I guess it's possible that someone is trying to cash in already with knock off merchandise eh? I dunno... this is fun!

Would not be out of the realm for sure...  Can sell a bunch during day

3 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

but then what the heck is going on at the troubadour? Girls Rock is really playing their sold out show:facepalm:

lol, it just looks like the two things are unrelated. The Troubadour show seems pretty likely to happen, but it looks like the Canter thing is just Sony and Rogen filming a movie. Any chance Rogen deliberately decided to film there tonight given all the rumors flying around GN'R? Pretty good prank on his part if that is the case. 

The setup at canters deli and the stage eh.. I'm really not sure what to make of that. Could really be a Seth rogan movie. Could be GNR. We don't know. I don't buy that they would do a surprise gig on a roof for some reason. A press conference at canters assuming axl and Marc have made up, might make some sense.

The shirts give it away about the gig at the troubadour tho. I'm sold on that. Something is happening tomorrow.

The setup at canters deli and the stage eh.. I'm really not sure what to make of that. Could really be a Seth rogan movie. Could be GNR. We don't know. I don't buy that they would do a surprise gig on a roof for some reason. A press conference at canters assuming axl and Marc have made up, might make some sense.

The shirts give it away about the gig at the troubadour tho. I'm sold on that. Something is happening tomorrow.

Roof show would be huge promotion, far bigger than any club show ever will be. The Beatles and U2 have done legendary rooftop performances before that remain a part of rock history. Anyone can make a run of t shirts so that could just be someone taking a punt trying to make some cash. Bootleg shirts happen at every show around the world every day. But video of a stage going up on Tower Records... That's actually something

• Like 1