Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, Lowrlder54 said:

Ugh you guys realize the more thats leaked the harder it will be tomorrow. If you know something, dont share it

If a thread on a message board is capable of actually effecting a band that is scheduled to play 2 sold out shows in Vegas on a Friday and Saturday night in a brand new arena, then they seriously need to reanalyze their management team.

Also, it's 20 and fucking 16.  The fact that they have kept it a mystery this long is unbelievable.  I am honestly blown away by how they pull this off.  It's incredible.  Apple doesn't do as good a job at keeping people off their scent for Christ's sakes.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

lol it would suck to fly cross country to hear the show from outside 

Really wish I had locked up the vegas package instead of waiting for my contact to get back to me. Week away and im still waiting

Reminds me of the story Axl told about Izzy taking some other dude's girlfriend into the GN'R hotel. Axl ran into the guy outside and the dude goes, "My girlfriend is in there with Izzy. I've been waiting a long time." Axl responded, "Yeah, man. I think you're going to be waiting a lot longer." 

Sounds like you got taken for a ride by someone. You didn't actually pay any money did you? 

I'm thinking the "big announcement" The Whisky has been promoting hasn't got anything to do with any show.

I think they might got informed that Steven canceled his gig with them because he will be joining GNR again, and that's the announcement.

Second response from co-director of girl rock here is what she told me after I sent her the event link for the Troubadour ...

I don't know who is running that show, I know nothing about it. I've heard there's a rumor that it's a secret Guns n' Roses show. I have no idea what the truth is. All I know is that it is not our event. We do have two showcases at the Troubadour this summer, but nothing going on there tomorrow. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

I'm thinking the "big announcement" The Whisky has been promoting hasn't got anything to do with any show.

I think they might got informed that Steven canceled his gig with them because he will be joining GNR again, and that's the announcement.

Or it's the tour dates announcement

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

Second response from co-director of girl rock here is what she told me after I sent her the event link for the Troubadour ...

I don't know who is running that show, I know nothing about it. I've heard there's a rumor that it's a secret Guns n' Roses show. I have no idea what the truth is. All I know is that it is not our event. We do have two showcases at the Troubadour this summer, but nothing going on there tomorrow. 

Ohh shit.. it's happening

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

Holy shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adrianojrm said:

Guys, One thing about Sticks...

Letter A, check the position

Can you elaborate :P

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I don't this means anything. For all we know The Troubadour could have made a mistake on their schedule. That's unlikely. But the fact that she's heard it's a GNR show is probably just from all the people tweeting them lol

4 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

When you say co-director of "girl rock", do you mean "Rock N' Roll Camp for Girls LA"?

Alright, MyGNR. You wanted the best...

I have fucking goosebumps just thinking about this shit. Oh man. Tomorrow will be an amazing day.

OH MY LORD 

We've established it's not "Rock N' Roll Camp for Girls LA". They've played The Troubadour before and was advertised as such.

Girl Rock (School) is either:

- a real thing, something different than the "RNR Camp for Girls"

- a made up thing, and most likely a placeholder for a GNR show.