Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, doakes said:

I apologize. Trust me-- I'm no great fan of either iteration... Just my closest point of reference.

I get what your meant with the original post though. That's exactly what it would be like.

Also....side note-
I can't see your username & profile pic without thinking "SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!"

7 minutes ago, xfreekx said:

This is insane... GNR Tribute band at the Whiskey.... Matt Sorum guesting with somebody at the Viper Room (literally 50 feet from the Whiskey) and potentially GNR at the Troubadour. 

I'm get the feeling the line for the actual event is gonna end up spanning across all of the venues.

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I get what your meant with the original post though. That's exactly what it would be like.

Also....side note-
I can't see your username & profile pic without thinking "SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!"

Lmao! We certainly need one!

4 minutes ago, doakes said:

I'm get the feeling the line for the actual event is gonna end up spanning across all of the venues.

Lmao! We certainly need one!

I am kind of feeling that too. Everyone everywhere is saying "you never know who might show up". Regardless of whether I get tickets or get in or whatever (and I still have the rsvp at the whisky on hold) I will be down in Hollywood with the masses. It should be kind of an electric night anyway. Say hi if you see me!!!! :)

30 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

I envy you. You witnessed something that was so stark and pure, it leaves me speechless.

Yes. Without a doubt. It was a magical time. But again, I didn't know how awesome it would be to lace Duff's pants before a show, sit for hours with Slash, and def the it's so easy video shoot experience, so surreal. I was talking about it again with my exhusband (who was with me at the video shoot) and we had to say, it seems like a movie or something, not real life. While he was signed to the label I had so many opportunities to see and do so much and I know how lucky I am to have had lots of these experiences. That's life in Hollywood and long live rock and roll. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MichelleRenee said:

Yes. Without a doubt. It was a magical time. But again, I didn't know how awesome it would be to lace Duff's pants before a show, sit for hours with Slash, and def the it's so easy video shoot experience, so surreal. I was talking about it again with my exhusband (who was with me at the video shoot) and we had to say, it seems like a movie or something, not real life. While he was signed to the label I had so many opportunities to see and do so much and I know how lucky I am to have had lots of these experiences. That's life in Hollywood and long live rock and roll. 

Nice reference to Junkyard! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Evan442 said:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tix/5517572291.html

Guns n' Roses GNR tomorrow at Whiskey - $450

I have 2 extra tickets for the "Hollywood Roses" show tomorrow night at the Whiskey. You can only get these tickets tomorrow at the door and I'd be expecting a massive line since rumor has it that GnR will be hitting the stage. I'm selling (2) tickets for $900 in advance of any announcement. If said rumor is confirmed, I'm taking the ad down and selling them for $2K+ each. Until that time I'm willing to sell them for $450 each. I have tickets in hand and they can be picked up in 90039.

Cut N' Pasted in just incase it gets pulled.

Ok - looks like nothing more or less confirmed than we already had, just people riding the rumour waves to make a bit of cash....

I have to say I find this a bit low. People have obviously got access to tickets for these venues on the strip for tomorrow night & are now just hoping the rumours will help them sell them at vastly inflated prices to serious fans. THEY DONT KNOW ANY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE if the band they're selling tickets for is GNR or anything else, but they've read the rumours & are trying to scalp off them.

Edited by Ulnar
Additional text

5 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

if it wasn't anounced how do they already have tickets? and is the scalper in such a rush to sell when he could get $20 gran when it is announced?

Unless he has Girls Rock tickets but there is no Girls Rock right?

I don't ever think those went on sale to the market.