Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

14 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Wasn't the rumour it's going to be an acoustic show? I wouldn't be so sure about there being "tons of equipment"

theres still a lot to set up even for an acoustic show, this isn't a couple of friends busking

To throw my 2 cents in, I thought that when gnr posted the pic of slash's road case the other day that something was happening sooner than Vegas. And then the pic of his amps micd up. I'd say they've already loaded in over a couple of days under the covers of other bands. But I can't see anything about girl rock band on the troubadour Facebook page 

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Does that track say Level? Any connection to the twitter post Sorum is tagged in about an EP called the The Level?

Weird coincidence? What does CSI-GNR think? :lol:

I think this thread needs to stay on topic.....I don't even know what track you are talking about 

21 minutes ago, doakes said:

Sorum's gonna be at The Viper Room.

19 minutes ago, Chuerta86 said:

Ce5uJXcUEAEojl2.jpg

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I think this thread needs to stay on topic.....I don't even know what track you are talking about 

The two pics above. If you zoom in on the screen in the black and white pic the display looks like it says Dizzy...Level. Might be my poor eyesight though!

The twitter pic mentions an EP called The Level.

8 minutes ago, alfierose said:

The two pics above. If you zoom in on the screen in the black and white pic the display looks like it says Dizzy...Level. Might be my poor eyesight though!

Noo noo, it's just a mixer-- The "level" would just be referring the the level of Dizzy's track

Looks like the "left" track at that.

I just posted the Sorum thing because that kinda rules him out of being there imo.

Edited by doakes

Why would Dizzy being in even be a question?  All that's left is if Adler and Izzy will do guest spots though it'd be awesome if Fortus and Frank were paid large amounts to pretend to be in the band these last few months and if the true touring lineup was the AFD 5 and Dizzy.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Ah!  I see thanks!

Just now, doakes said:

Noo noo, it's just a mixer-- The "level" would just be referring the the level of Dizzy's track

I just posted the Sorum thing because that kinda rules him out of being there imo.

I see, I'm not musically literate at all, you can probably tell :P

Shame, it could have deepened the plot. :lol:

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Why would Dizzy being in even be a question?  All that's left is if Adler and Izzy will do guest spots though it'd be awesome if Fortus and Frank were paid large amounts to pretend to be in the band these last few months and if the true touring lineup was the AFD 5 and Dizzy.

True but didn't Richard leave The Dead Daisies? If he isn't in here what else is he gonna do?

2 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Because new picture that's why

2 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

These pics are cool but is anyone else feeling like it's time they took it up a notch and gave us a little video clip or something?

In an ideal world, yes. It's looking like they want to save that for the stage though, with all the attention they've had recently they must be working pretty hard not to be seen together, even without Axl we haven't had photo's etc.. of Slash and Duff together in a GNR capacity.