Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, gnr5 said:

Walk/Drive by The Troubadour and see if there is any movement. I'd assume they should be doing some loading in today or tomorrow.

Someone needs to go set up a spy cam where load ins usually occur at the Troub....

So they posted this on Facebook. Do you think this is a hint for possible first choice tickets for secret show if it's happening? Is it worth getting the membership?  I just find it interesting that it's posted the day before tomorrow's rumours. 

image.png

1 minute ago, rft2003 said:

So they posted this on Facebook. Do you think this is a hint for possible first choice tickets for secret show if it's happening? Is it worth getting the membership?  I just find it interesting that it's posted the day before tomorrow's rumours. 

image.png

This more likely has to do with the fact that they will be announcing dates and Venues for the upcoming U.S. Tour

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I just heard the DJ on KROQ here in LA talk about GN'R and Coachella,etc. She also said if you're a fan in LA you should join their fan club and that's all she would say...

She said to join "their" fan club, as in KROQs or The Nightrain???

I just turned it on and heard her mention Coachella tickets at 5pm, but nothing on GnR.

------

I'd go for a Nightrain membership if that's the case but even on their site they say presales might not be available for all shows, etc.. Doesn't seem like a sure shot.

Edited by doakes

If there are some fans out in the LA area, it won't hurt to go check out Anders Osbourne tonight at the Troubadour.  Stay until they close and see if you notice any extra gear there or people bringing in gear.  :)

7 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I just heard the DJ on KROQ here in LA talk about GN'R and Coachella,etc. She also said if you're a fan in LA you should join their fan club and that's all she would say...

What I wouldn't give to be in L.A. right now and not Minnesota...  

But...

7 sleeps til' Vegas... 

Im in Palm Springs and I found out yesterday that we have to leave from LAX on Saturday morning, just a very strange coincidence that I'll be in Los Angeles that night, hope this true and I hope even more I can somehow snag a ticket

3 hours ago, Wabby said:

Im in Palm Springs and I found out yesterday that we have to leave from LAX on Saturday morning, just a very strange coincidence that I'll be in Los Angeles that night, hope this true and I hope even more I can somehow snag a ticket

Good luck!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

That's interesting. So maybe this Nightrain update on GnR social media has something to do with The Troubadour show. My guess is they'd give away tickets for whorever signs up for them first.

6 minutes ago, doakes said:

She said to join "their" fan club, as in KROQs or The Nightrain???

I just turned it on and heard her mention Coachella tickets at 5pm, but nothing on GnR.

------

I'd go for a Nightrain membership if that's the case but even on their site they say presales might not be available for all shows, etc.. Doesn't seem like a sure shot.

I took it as Nightrain. I just joined.

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

That's interesting. So maybe this Nightrain update on GnR social media has something to do with The Troubadour show. My guess is they'd give away tickets for whorever signs up for them first.

Could be, but there is concrete evidence that dates and venues are coming before weekend.  They only have 500 tix max for secret gig...but a lot more to gain getting people interested in joining for shows all over the world, starting with the states.

Just now, tsinindy said:

Could be, but there is concrete evidence that dates and venues are coming before weekend.  They only have 500 tix max for secret gig...but a lot more to gain getting people interested in joining for shows all over the world, starting with the states.

There is? I had no idead. Haven't really been following the summer tour thread.

25 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

Walk/Drive by The Troubadour and see if there is any movement. I'd assume they should be doing some loading in today or tomorrow.

Ha this is LA.  I'm 15 miles away but i would need 3 to 4 hours to make that trip on a week day.  I'm working til 3 which pretty much starts rush hour here.  And unfortunately I'm getting up there in the years and have a kid now so can't make a random trip like that the way I used to.  I once took a greyhound from ny to Vegas to see the first nu GnR show.  I wish I still had that life.  

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:15 PM, k12 said:

it is more like not being lied to

It's Guns N' Roses, you have to know by now anything can happen with this band. IF they even do a club show prior to Vegas, it's quite possible that Vegas was booked with the intention of being the first shows, then plans changed....

So, I stand by my previous statement : That seems like some spoiled brat mentality to me. " If I can't see the first show, I don't wanna see them at all ". Like a child not getting their way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tat2d1 said:

It's Guns N' Roses, you have to know by now anything can happen with this band. IF they even do a club show prior to Vegas, it's quite possible that Vegas was booked with the intention of being the first shows, then plans changed....

So, I stand by my previous statement : That seems like some spoiled brat mentality to me. " If I can't see the first show, I don't wanna see them at all ". Like a child not getting their way.

I remember similar complaints about how they announced the Hammerstein shows in 2006. It was whiny then and it's whiny now. 

Edited by GunnerOne 84
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Does my membership still work? I paid like 10 bucks for the digital membership in December. It better work for presales...

Are you guys having any trouble to login? I can't seem to access my account.

17 minutes ago, emybdc said:

There is? I had no idead. Haven't really been following the summer tour thread.

WLUP, Chicago's classic hard rock station, is giving away tickets over the weekend, but telling listeners that they can't reveal the date or venue until the band officially announces.

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 11.36.16 AM.png

Edited by axlslash
  • Like 1

Just now, xBrownstonex said:

You shouldve gotten an email with a new password

I did, and logged in yesterday.  Today I tried to reset my password though, and it takes you to a reset password screen where it has your username, and you enter the new PW.  After entering the new PW, it says that your username can't be your email address (which is how it used to be, right?)  Thats fine by me…but when I try to change the text in the username box…it doesn't let you!!!  You can't make any changes to it

I'm wondering if you're a nightrain member but live in different state will you still get crack at tickets if indeed they play show tomorrow? Or will they just isolate it to LA area members? I will be in LA so I hope it's all members if they do.