Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

22 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wonder if People on the L.A/ Sunset Strip are talking about Guns N' Roses/Their secret show these days/everyday?

Lol, in general. No. The strip isn't what it used to be. And most of is old time 80s strip revelers are spread throughout the city. I did just have one of my students parent come in today and tell me it will be in person only and not online purchases and he is someone who would know. He said it is pretty fluid behind the scenes because in all honesty no one knows if axl would end up in town due to some of his other commitments. 

I am personally down to the last few hours where this would be feasible in any possible way, even if I were to get told I am in.

I really wish this guy just wrote and told me 'Sorry, not gonna happen' already so I can just move on and look forward to next weekend. 

Just now, Saltzy said:

I am personally down to the last few hours where this would be feasible in any possible way, even if I were to get told I am in.

I really wish this guy just wrote and told me 'Sorry, not gonna happen' already so I can just move on and look forward to next weekend. 

Ask him, say dude sorry for bothering you but I'm down to the last hour to buy a plane ticket, what do you know?

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

Ask him, say dude sorry for bothering you but I'm down to the last hour to buy a plane ticket, what do you know?

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

Ya don't get it man.  He hasn't even logged on since Sunday at 10:30PM EST.

There is no getting a hold of him.  Even if I PM'd him he's not gonna get it until he checks in.

We don't get emails when someone PM's us on that board.

2 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

There is no getting a hold of him.  Even if I PM'd him he's not gonna get it until he checks in.

Ohhh man, that sucks. 

8 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

He might have been gagged also......lol

Edited by vegasjunkie2004

5 minutes ago, vegasjunkie2004 said:

He might have been gagged also......lol

I think he would have told me it's taken care of but that he cant tell me where it is yet or something.  I have to think that either he can't do it, there is no show, or that he forgot about me....but I honestly don't think the last option is it.

If I had to guess, it's because no one has confirmation they are in yet, so he couldn't guarantee me anything anyway, so he hasn't updated me.

Who knows?  Just end this fucking misery already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

I think he would have told me it's taken care of but that he cant tell me where it is yet or something.  I have to think that either he can't do it, there is no show, or that he forgot about me....but I honestly don't think the last option is it.

If I had to guess, it's because no one has confirmation they are in yet, so he couldn't guarantee me anything anyway, so he hasn't updated me.

Who knows?  Just end this fucking misery already.

I missed everything you're talking about, but just get some airplane tickets and head out there. Worst case, you see some Girl Rock School thing get flash mobbed by hungry GNR fans. Best case... well you know. No regrets bro! You only get one shot!

If I didn't have family commitments, I'd be out there with ya. I did the same thing for the Hammerstein shows in 2006.

1 minute ago, djtripp20 said:

I missed everything you're talking about, but just get some airplane tickets and head out there. Worst case, you see some Girl Rock School thing get flash mobbed by hungry GNR fans. Best case... well you know. No regrets bro! You only get one shot!

If I didn't have family commitments, I'd be out there with ya. I did the same thing for the Hammerstein shows in 2006.

Same here, if I didn't have a family I'd be in LA by now. 

@Saltzy can't you work remote? Head out there and work remote from LA until Vegas!

Saltzy-if you're not already packing your bag, you're blowing your opportunity. I mean it's pretty clear you're not getting a guarantee any more than anyone else is. As the saying goes, shit or get off the pot! Lol. Good luck man. If I didn't have commitments tomorrow, I'd already be on my way to LA. 

23 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

I can't believe your not on a plane already?? Get moving...

Dudes.  I'm not dropping like $1k to fly across the county and be stuck in a throng of people begging to get into a show no one even knows is happening.

If I miraculously get an invite in the next like 5-6-7 hours I'll do my best.

Otherwise, see ya'll in Vegas.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Dudes.  I'm not dropping like $1k to fly across the county and be stuck in a throng of people begging to get into a show no one even knows is happening.

People get a bit cray sometimes. I mean yeah, you can't take it with you and all that, but you can't put your life on hold to maybe go to a concert that might happen possibly.

I hope it happens and you get your invite today. Fingers crossed for you.

4 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Man...fuck it.  YOLO.  Get with Michelle, she'll get you in one way or another 

Just now, tsinindy said:

Man...fuck it.  YOLO.  Get with Michelle, she'll get you in one way or another 

Aren't you the guy that called me a dumbass for even considering this?

I will commence this if and only if I get a confirmation it's official and I'm in.

I'm not flying out to fucking LA for a week for no reason.  That is incredibly retarded.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Aren't you the guy that called me a dumbass for even considering this?

I will commence this if and only if I get a confirmation it's official and I'm in.

I'm not flying out to fucking LA for a week for no reason.  That is incredibly retarded.

Yes I was lol :)

I actually totally understand.  I have a friend that lives in LA and for a fleeting moment felt like dropping a grand to fly out there tonight...but that isn't very smart at the end of the day.

i hope you hear something solid one way or another soon!

6 minutes ago, tr420 said:

I'm in LA.  can someone tell me where things stand as of now?  

Walk/Drive by The Troubadour and see if there is any movement. I'd assume they should be doing some loading in today or tomorrow.