Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

The whole time axl and slash and duff were split sure there was lawsuits

But ticketmaster is handling all of the advertisement , and booking these guys arnt suing each other

Axl isnt the boss with paid employees....

Its way different.Its a 3 way management circle..

#Trubador !!

I spoke with diamon Dave via twitter DM ...

Its happening tomorrow.

Heard back from the girl rock  via email.

They informed me they do not have a showcase at the Troubadour tomorrow at all, I have inquired about the listing, I wait.

Not to make the rumour stronger but these guys do not have an event there according to the co-director of the camp

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Heard back from the girl rock  via email.

They informed me they do not have a showcase at the Troubadour tomorrow at all, I have inquired about the listing, I wait.

Not to make the rumour stronger but these guys do not have an event there according to the co-director of the camp

Nice gunsguy! Yeah you don't want to get anyone's hopes up but holy crap.. Just like the fans were saying in September, and October, and November, Etc. "where there is smoke, there is probably a fire" and that was in regards to the actual reunion..

Im starting to think it's really gonna Happen but hey, we'll see how things play out over the next 24 hours.

if anyone is thinking of taking a chance going up there better head out there tonight or very early morning.  Good Luck to whomever goes...if i didnt have kids i would go in a heartbeat lol

2 minutes ago, Birk said:

if anyone is thinking of taking a chance going up there better head out there tonight or very early morning.  Good Luck to whomever goes...if i didnt have kids i would go in a heartbeat lol

They can go tomorrow. We don't need insiders there trying to be tmz  trying to ruin the secret and piss axl off to the point that they don't go on or something.. If it happens we'll know. It's too big for people to be there and have no video or even pictures be taken

Edited by Billsfan

Just now, Billsfan said:

They can go tomorrow. We don't need insiders there trying to be tmz  trying to ruin the secret and piss axl off to the point that they don't go on or something.. If it happens we'll know. It's too big for people to be there and have no video or even pictures be taken

If they are set to play they will play, we ain't gonna stop them!  I wish I could confirm this myself

• Like 2

Why any of youz would be willing to sleep in a parking lot, or actually fly in based on what we know is actual lunacy.

If, .....IF this show goes down the Strip is going to be bedlam.  No one here has any legit shot of getting in.  I mean, why? 

If I lived in LA there is no way I wouldn't check it out, but fuck sleeping in a parking lot and flying in to not go.  I'm too old for that shit.

Here's an interesting question.  Will the people that get close to the place be able to hear the show from the outside?  The one time I was at the Whiskey you could definitely hear the music reverberating outside before you walked in. 

• Like 1

Hi there

I just came back from a two week California-roadtrip. I have been in LA until the day before yesterday and now I am back in Germany. What a fuckin bad timing! Aaahhh!

Since I am jetlegged as hell I am lying awake in bed (5:00 am). Being able to follow every single news in this matter "live" is very exciting. Reminds me of waiting for the first airplay of CD back in 2008. 

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

Why any of youz would be willing to sleep in a parking lot, or actually fly in based on what we know is actual lunacy.

If, .....IF this show goes down the Strip is going to be bedlam.  No one here has any legit shot of getting in.  I mean, why? 

If I lived in LA there is no way I wouldn't check it out, but fuck sleeping in a parking lot and flying in to not go.  I'm too old for that shit.

Here's an interesting question.  Will the people that get close to the place be able to hear the show from the outside?  The one time I was at the Whiskey you could definitely hear the music reverberating outside before you walked in. 

lol it would suck to fly cross country to hear the show from outside 

Really wish I had locked up the vegas package instead of waiting for my contact to get back to me. Week away and im still waiting

2 minutes ago, Lowrlder54 said:

Ugh you guys realize the more thats leaked the harder it will be tomorrow. If you know something, dont share it

+1 If you guys know something, don't share it. It's the only way to get in tomorrow.