Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

11 minutes ago, Spirit said:

95.5 KLOS (radio station in Los Angeles) are just now reporting that police are blocking off parking spaces outside Canter's Deli.

They've been hunting clues around the city all night... haha

SwaggerRock at HTGTH said there will be an announcement at 10am tomorrow, with tickets going on sale at 12pm for a show at The Troubadour tomorrow. He claims the source is someone at Live Nation.

I'll throw this out there, just a wild guess:

- Announcement of full US tour (incl. surprise Troubadour show) tomorrow morning with press conference at Canter's Deli.

- Show at The Troubadour tomorrow night

- Adler back in some capacity (maybe Izzy).

This is getting insane, so exciting!!

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

It would be pretty cool if something happens at Canter's. So much of the iconic imagery and video that we have from the early days would not exist if it wasn't for Marc. 

Hell a brand new photo of the guys in the seat would be rad

• Like 2

Just now, Spirit said:

Marc hasn't been active here in the past two weeks, correct?

He has been suspiciously quiet, just like Adler. Meanwhile...Izzy, the one who is normally dead silent, has joined Twitter and has been suspiciously talkative. All of the stuff he's said and posted recently could just be a big ruse. I hope so anyway, lol. 

Just now, Chuerta86 said:

I drove from San Diego to LA and just arrived at my hotel. I'm right in the middle of the Whiskey and the Troubador. Anything I should check out? I'm tired and havent read the last pages. If people want to PM here thats fine.

Heard something about police blocking off parking at Canter's Deli. Bout it. Would be interesting to see what kind of activity is going on a Troub in a few hours tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chuerta86 said:

I drove from San Diego to LA and just arrived at my hotel. I'm right in the middle of the Whiskey and the Troubador. Anything I should check out? I'm tired and havent read the last pages. If people want to PM here thats fine.

You can break into the back offices and look for contracts..anything!! 

• Like 1

New update from SwaggerRock at HTGTH:

UPDATE:  the tickets go on sale tomorrow with pick up location at the Hollywood Palladium (6215 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028). 

Also, starting this Saturday going through all of next week there will be a GNR pop up shop/gallery set up at Tower Records.  But there will be NO tickets given away there tomorrow.    

GOOD LUCK!!!!

22 minutes ago, Spirit said:

95.5 KLOS (radio station in Los Angeles) are just now reporting that police are blocking off parking spaces outside Canter's Deli.

They've been hunting clues around the city all night... haha

SwaggerRock at HTGTH said there will be an announcement at 10am tomorrow, with tickets going on sale at 12pm for a show at The Troubadour tomorrow. He claims the source is someone at Live Nation.

I'll throw this out there, just a wild guess:

- Announcement of full US tour (incl. surprise Troubadour show) tomorrow morning with press conference at Canter's Deli.

- Show at The Troubadour tomorrow night

- Adler back in some capacity (maybe Izzy).

Drove by Canters about 7p.....film crew with Sony Studios trucks parked outside and around.