Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It's cost me $866 to fly out, plus I'd lose 2 days of work... and probably couldn't get a ticket

Ughhhh the wait until Vegas is going to be even longer now 

I don't know how you'll be able to survive one week.

:lol:

I won't have a chance to see them until maybe July if the date rumors are true.

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Jeez what ironic timing 

Well for the random woman reporting. But then again just because she has boobs doesn't mean you take her seriously:lol:

I feel like this is a lesson some of you have yet to learn :P

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Well for the random woman reporting. But then again just because she has boobs doesn't mean you take her seriously:lol:

I feel like this is a lesson some of you have yet to learn :P

Haha oh come on, that seemed to be everything falling in the place. Canter's, Tower Records. Who woulda thought Seth Rogen was filming a show. ?

Man, those t-shirts look amazing.  If someone ends up going to the show, please, get me some of them t-shirts.  I will pay everything.  No need to ship international, I have an US-based address.  Thank you!

Edit:  The hoodie, too!  M size.

Just now, KiernanProud said:

Alright that LA station is tweeting that they saw les Pauls being carried into tower records but I'm not believing anything anymore 

Looks like the instruments are for the temporary pop up shop/gallery that is going in for a week.....as for the stage they are constructing on the roof....

2 minutes ago, T_quinn_uk said:

Looks like the instruments are for the temporary pop up shop/gallery that is going in for a week.....as for the stage they are constructing on the roof....

Are we sure there is construction on the roof? Could be where the press conference will be after the show at the Troubadour

8 minutes ago, Critical Solution said:

Anyone here who is even remotely close to LA better be making the trip tomorrow. I'm sitting in Canada waiting to live vicariously through you ! 

Ya man I'm from Edmonton area, just by chance I'm in Palm Springs and have to fly out from LA on Saturday morning, I'll be there, I'm praying I can come across a ticket if this is true 

• Like 1