Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 hours ago, xfreekx said:

I've heard a rumor that they will be selling tickets at the old Tower Records tomorrow morning. No idea how credible it is.

Also spoke to somebody VERY credible who said it's happening but that Axl could change his mind at any time if he gets jumpy about it. I guess we knew that all along but we'll see what happens. 

My guy said the same thing. If it gets out of hand early in the day, there's a real chance the band cancels it. 

Just now, gunsguy said:

Yes sorry about that.  You are correct

Thanks, just wanted to confirm you hadn't found a different organization than the "RNR Camp for Girls" actually called "Girl Rock".

If that had been the case I would have been 100% convinced it's GNR.

Now I'm at 75%. :) 

If it happens, it's the first GNR show with Axl and Slash back together (plus Duff and possibly the rest of the original 5) in how many years? It's going to be absolutely fucking insane no matter where or when it is, or how little notice they give.

A couple years ago I was at a lady gaga show at kimmel (300 people) and there were literally 1000s in the street. It was chaos. I didn't even know it, because I was at the show, but there were cops with riot gear. It was peaceful, just caused massive traffic and safety issues. 

Also don't judge me for seeing lady gaga. It was a lucky opportunity and I took it and it was a good time. ?

• Like 1

Just now, mashandflutter said:

FERNANDO?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's the name of GnR's manager?  Fuck. You guys are not going to believe this but, when I approached the worker in the back of the Troubadour today, he point blank asked me, "Are you Fernando?"

100% True.

Oh my

5 minutes ago, nbarry93 said:

If it happens, it's the first GNR show with Axl and Slash back together (plus Duff and possibly the rest of the original 5) in how many years? It's going to be absolutely fucking insane no matter where or when it is, or how little notice they give.

If it happens, I hope they are filming it for Blu-ray and Axl brings the 2010 rasp from Duff's first reunion show. If that happens, it will be fucking awesome and it will create a shitload of buzz everywhere. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mashandflutter said:

FERNANDO?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's the name of GnR's manager?  Fuck. You guys are not going to believe this but, when I approached the worker in the back of the Troubadour today, he point blank asked me, "Are you Fernando?"

100% True.

:wow:

6 minutes ago, mashandflutter said:

100% True.

100%? :axl:

Edited by PsychoKiss344

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

If it happens, I hope they are filming it for Blu-ray and Axl brings the 2010 rasp from Duff's first reunion show. If that happens, it will be fucking awesome and it will create a shitload of buzz everywhere. 

That would be ideal. I have a feeling they're gonna sound very good, Axl included.

5 minutes ago, mashandflutter said:

100% True.

I like this post.

• Like 1

95.5 KLOS (radio station in Los Angeles) are just now reporting that police are blocking off parking spaces outside Canter's Deli.

They've been hunting clues around the city all night... haha

SwaggerRock at HTGTH said there will be an announcement at 10am tomorrow, with tickets going on sale at 12pm for a show at The Troubadour tomorrow. He claims the source is someone at Live Nation.

I'll throw this out there, just a wild guess:

- Announcement of full US tour (incl. surprise Troubadour show) tomorrow morning with press conference at Canter's Deli.

- Show at The Troubadour tomorrow night

- Adler back in some capacity (maybe Izzy).

*** Update ***

just spoke on the phone with the guy from Craigslist L.A. who has the Troub tickets advertised for sale. emailed him twice over the past two hours and didn't think i'd hear back.

only spoke for about 5 mins or so. overall, i'd say he sounded confident but not cocky.. pretty mellow actually. he kinda laughed at some of my questions, but in an easy going way.

here was the gist of the convo..

me: how did you get the tickets?

him: i've got a connection all i can say

me: how many replies have you got and how many people have you talked to?

him: only about a dozen emails so far. have spoke to 2 guys before you. haven't talked to anyone who just wants 1 ticket, but there are several who just want 1.

me: how old are you?

him: in my 50's (laughing)

me: are you absolutely positive it's at the Troubadour?

him: as sure as possible (laughing)

me: will the original 5 all be there?

him: won't guarantee that but it's going to be special with some other little things thrown in

me: how did you arrive at the $5,000 price for 2 tickets? did you ever think about maybe charging more?

him: i think that's what this event will be worth

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MichelleRenee said:

A couple years ago I was at a lady gaga show at kimmel (300 people) and there were literally 1000s in the street. It was chaos. I didn't even know it, because I was at the show, but there were cops with riot gear. It was peaceful, just caused massive traffic and safety issues. 

Also don't judge me for seeing lady gaga. It was a lucky opportunity and I took it and it was a good time. ?

Gaga is awesome