Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

11 minutes ago, JoGer99 said:

Just woke up...wtf is going on is it confirmed ???

GunsGuy found out there is no such thing as a "girls rock" foundation 

People who visited the Troubadour today said there was little to no activity, but everyone was secrative

tickets for the Troub gig started showing up online 

Activity at tower Records  and Canters Deli prompted someone to come to the conclusion that tickets for the gig tonight go on sale at !2 in the afternoon tomorrow, press conference at Canters, and a show at tower records mid day, as well as the troub gig at night

GNR posts picture of Roses with what looks like wristbands around the roses along with al the promotion for the upcoming tour. 

people leak pictures of new shirts for the Troub gig with a black and white logo

GNR changes everything on there social media to a black and white logo 

this was all in the last 3 hours... what a time to be alive 

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lowrlder54 said:

2 questions - with what we know, would you say to show up at tower records or hollywood palladium tomorrow? 

and what time?

I set my alarm to 6 am, i live about a half hour way,

Get a mate to go to one of the places while you go to the other. I would be going to Tower Records though...

4 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Someone at HTGTH is reporting tickets on sale at midday, press conference at Tower Record (5PM) and Troubadour Show at 10PM

Well im curious if they are tickets you can buy online or have to buy at the venue or be in LA. I live a little over a hour away. If they are online I would think they would sellout in 15 seconds