Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

Argh I've done my back again!

Record cover. Remember those big black discs before cds? 

That image with the logi looks like a record cover?

I knew what you meant, the old long players from back when life was in black and white. In the days when you could go out and drink sixteen pints, buy 40 cigarettes, get a taxi home and still have change from a 9 bob note.....

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

F*ck! Somebody please record Livestream on periscope!!!

I don't know what this means...?

On another note, I just tried explaining to my wife why I have been glued to my phone all night and how exited we all are about what's  going on...all I got was a blank stare. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, uncivil war said:

I don't know what this means...?

On another note, I just tried explaining to my wife why I have been glued to my phone all night and how exited we all are about what's  going on...all I got was a blank stare. 

Give her some money and send her to a spa hotel for the night. It's the only way. :P

I JUST woke up and after reading all that went on while I was sleeping, I repeat: I have no idead how I'm gonna get ANY SHIT DONE. It's my last day of work before my trip do the US so it should be productive (but it won't).

GOSH I LOVE THIS BAND! What a time to be a fan.

• Like 2

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Is it really? I can't tell anymore whats fake or not. Why would THAT be falsified when there actually IS stuff happening at Tower Records.

It looks real I know but surely not

Just now, Gibbo 27 said:

It looks real I know but surely not

I agree, it seems INSANE Axl would allow them to put that up. Like, thats literally admitting defeat and that he was wrong all these years. Why would he come right out and confirm that. But its also such a sick joke that I almost believe it would be him. How can no one confirm the Troubadour actually says that?

5 minutes ago, chorrada said:

If this is only an April Fool, I hope there's going to be a riot.

Damn right! Would fit the history of the band!

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I agree, it seems INSANE Axl would allow them to put that up. Like, thats literally admitting defeat and that he was wrong all these years. Why would he come right out and confirm that. But its also such a sick joke that I almost believe it would be him. How can no one confirm the Troubadour actually says that?

Actually that would be typical Axl. JMHO.

I haven't got time to go back and quote, but someone mentioned a radio station in the UK saying there's a big gnr announcement coming. I find that a bit odd? They could be just caught up in the hype and don't know what it is themselves, but i think it's odd if they make such a big deal about a small gig in a club all the way in LA... 

Not in this lifetime will still sort of be true until the classic line up is onstage together...

In the meantime, I have every faith that GNR will be turning up to Tower Records to sign copies of the surprise releases of Use Your Illusion III and Chinese Democracy II later today and then heading off to play them both in full at the Troubador afterwards.

1 minute ago, Stress Fracture said:

Not in this lifetime will still sort of be true until the classic line up is onstage together...

In the meantime, I have every faith that GNR will be turning up to Tower Records to sign copies of the surprise releases of Use Your Illusion III and Chinese Democracy II later today and then heading off to play them both in full at the Troubador afterwards.

Ummm no....