Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, Chuzeville said:

Record stores sell records, or so they used to. Does this mean GnR has a record to sell?

Tower Records has been closed many years....still known as an iconic spot in LA.

They are probably using it for press conference or pop up shop!

Just now, challenger70rt said:

Ok, I'm just gonna throw this out there... How fucking EPIC would it be if they set up and played a small set on the FUCKING ROOF of tower records a la the Beatles????

Bah, been done to death. That's not GNR.

Now, the Troubadour... :-) Resuscitate the band from the gutters, not the roof.

1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

Ok, I'm just gonna throw this out there... How fucking EPIC would it be if they set up and played a small set on the FUCKING ROOF of tower records a la the Beatles????

Had the same thought when I first read about Tower Records...but no way...

1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

Use your Illusional Democracy III... What if, GNR never reaaaallllyyy broke up... what if it was all on purpose, and just an elaborate 23 year long April Fools joke to bring us to this point? What if I meant to take the blue pill, but really took the red one?

There is no spoon!

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

I wish there was a live stream of Tower Records and the surrounding area, I wanna see what's going on!!!!

i'm barely able to concentrate right now and I dont know how I'll make it through today, with a stream I would just stare at it the whole day!

8 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Use your Illusional Democracy III... What if, GNR never reaaaallllyyy broke up... what if it was all on purpose, and just an elaborate 23 year long April Fools joke to bring us to this point? What if I meant to take the blue pill, but really took the red one?

What if bucket and ashba were really slash in disguise??? And frank is really steven??? And axl was a bad impersonator filling in while the real axl was impersonating Brian johnson in acdc??? 

5PM Tower Records, Pitman walks to face the media and answers all the questions. There will be a new remix album and C-casette release of Chinese Democracy to come. Reunion has been postponed until Axl is done with AC/DC - the get your tickets today is a reference to the AC/DC tour.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Could be nightrain presale

I doubt it. The fan club relaunch hasn't even happened yet and there's no dates. At best we'll get the announcement today and pre-sales will begin on Monday at 10:00 am just like Vegas was and most other Ticketmaster shows:

20 minutes ago, 82zombie said:

10631996_1701796993403048_1102857770_n(1).jpg

I'm literally on the verge of tears.

Altought I REALLY hope it's not only tickets for the tour and there's something for tonight. I can't wait until Vegas to see them (even if it's through pics). They GOTTA do something tonight.

• Like 1