Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I'd fucking love that!

That would make everyone happy, the LA folks would witness history and we wouldn't be spoiled before traveling the world to come see them next week.

Plus, it wouldn't technically be "GnR", so any exclusivity clauses for Coachella wouldn't be broken... Plus they've been marketing it as those 3 all along...

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Definitely. If He is really get along with Slash now I guess the most happy one would be Axl

from what I know of Axl, I think so too.

I'm happy for Axl. it will be a cathartic moment. can't wait to see how it will influence his performance. when duff first played with him again Axl acted and sounded fucking badass. now imagine if slash takes the stage with him...

• Like 1

Just now, action said:

from what I know of Axl, I think so too.

I'm happy for Axl. it will be a cathartic moment. can't wait to see how it will influence his performance. when duff first played with him again Axl acted and sounded fucking badass. now imagine if slash takes the stage with him...

Axl loves Slash so much... He must be grinning N' happy... This will be an early Christmas gift for Him

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thank you guys!

I wonder what's going on right now.. Are those flyers for real?

nope they were photoshopped just like the "not in this lifetime" sign

here are the real flyers

f0rywh.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, fumardude said:

Guys wtf is going on!?!? Fill me in!! I live in LA .... Whats the word with tower records ?? Ill fucking cut my arm off if I can get a ticket 

WTF are you still doing here??!

2 minutes ago, fumardude said:

Guys wtf is going on!?!? Fill me in!! I live in LA .... Whats the word with tower records ?? Ill fucking cut my arm off if I can get a ticket 

Strong rumor is that tour tickets will go on sale at the palladium at noon, followed by a press conference at tower records at 5pm, then a show at the troub at 10pm

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I think now is a good time to say, it's been a pleasure speculating GN'R related shit with u all for these past several years. We r all about to enter an exciting new chapter, so thanks for everything leading up to this point.

A bright new chapter....