Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

4 minutes ago, raggedyman said:

What if bucket and ashba were really slash in disguise??? And frank is really steven??? And axl was a bad impersonator filling in while the real axl was impersonating Brian johnson in acdc??? 

Haha, I saw them in 2002, and remarked the exact same thing my friend. Bucket actually was a hell of a guitar player, and I remarked to him then, that it was probably just slash with a chicken bucket on his head, he probably got wasted and couldn't find his top hat, so he just went over to Axl's dressing room and stole his bucket of chicken :axl:

• Like 1

Just now, Babooshka said:

So what is happening at Tower Records?

Now that we can see the full poster and it lists "Live Nation" my guess is that possibly nothing is happening at Tower Records and it's just generic advertising to go along with the tour announcement. Who knows though. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Now that we can see the full poster and it lists "Live Nation" my guess is that possibly nothing is happening at Tower Records and it's just generic advertising to go along with the tour announcement. Who knows though. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

That's a little bit too concentrated into one single location though. That would be a waste..

But hey, this is GNR we're talking about after all....

Just now, batman007 said:

I can't picture Axl being up though for a conference. Maybe , the band will be there with a recorded message from Axl. 

If the conference is really happening I can't see Axl missing out on it...

I'm picking up "good vibrations". that "not in this lifetime" banner is brilliant. it proves that Axl is going into this naturally, and has a great sense of self-relativism. that's the ONE thing this whole event desperately needs. this isn't going to be a mere cash grab. they are friends again and goofing around.

fuck. I try to imagine the electricity  when they will first come on stage and I just can't. Axl is an emotional person. I feel there will be some man-tears incoming

• Like 1