Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, thunder120 said:

What am I missing with the troubadour sign?

Also, the marquee at The Troubadour currently has a famous Axl Rose quote when asked in 2012 if there was any chance of GN’R doing a reunion tour with the original full lineup in the future. Rose responded:

“Not in this lifetime”

http://www.feelnumb.com/2016/04/01/guns-n-roses-sunset-strip-tower-records-show-april-fools-2016/

Someone on Facebook is saying that people are working inside tower records and that there's a "very visible guns n roses banner" 

from the same site that posted the troubadour sign, isn't this the bullet logo on the window?

image.jpeg

Edited by KiernanProud

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I am very, very pleased and excited for all of us especially the old timers that have been waiting for far too long. I love this band. I love this forum. I love all of you.

See?  GnFnR uniting the world again.  Rock on...

• Like 1

Hey guys. Not sure if you remember me, but I used to get a lot of inside info that I would post here and on HTGTH.  It was always 100% accurate.

Anyway, I just got a secret fax from "Bill, Saul, and Mike" that says the following:

"This hype is ridiculous.  April Fools jokes are never funny. We're not performing anywhere tonight.  We're too busy in the studio with our guest vocalist Dolly."

Is that an Axl approved sign? He seems to have been reluctant to call this a reunion. 

Anyways, this thread has been almost impossible to follow while working at the same time but I am concluding that this seems to be the most exciting thing to be happening in the world of GNR since about 1991!!!! I guess Steven is confirmed seeing as he cancelled his gig? Then why wouldn't Izzy be there?! SO EXCITING!!! God I hope Axl's voice is up to par 

Interesting that the quote  "Not in this lifetime" refers to " GN’R doing a reunion tour with the original full lineup "

Could it be that Izzy and Adler tonight, but not from here on in, making this technically (for legal reasons?) a different band that is appearing tonight?

:blink:

• Like 1

Just now, thunder120 said:

my top two bands are Smashing Pumpkins and GNR. Iha reunites on stage with Billy for first time in 16 years and now this . What a wonderful 2016.

Mine are Pearl Jam and GnR.  All this now, 2 shows next week in Vegas and then PJ twice in May at the Garden.  I won the 10C lotto for the first show and will be in the GA for the 1st time in my life for them.  I had a 7% shot of winning.  2 original lineup GnR in Vegas shows, one from the pit and 2 PJ MSG shows, one from the pit in less than a month.  Haven't seen either in 2 years (like 6 for PJ at MSG).  I'm freaking out.