Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I don't get that welcome page. Don't you actually have to do something to say "April Fools" about? lol

They are.  Girl Rock School Showcase is them....that's the April Fool's joke.  We just happened to figure it out already.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

They are.  Girl Rock School Showcase is them....that's the April Fool's joke.  We just happened to figure it out already.  :lol:

I just meant that that didn't come from GN'R as far as I know, unless they've been pushing the rumors out themselves. And yeah, I agree that that must be what they're referencing. They should've known that they're April Fools joke was no match for the CSI: MYGNR Team haha. I mentioned it in the thread, but that's one of the reasons I didn't try too hard to make our own little joke look too legit. The CSI Team here would've figured it out anyway haha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I just meant that that didn't come from GN'R as far as I know, unless they've been pushing the rumors out themselves. And yeah, I agree that that must be what they're referencing. They should've known that they're April Fools joke was no match for the CSI: MYGNR Team haha.

Thanks Russ, now I have Won't get fooled again playing in my head.........

• Like 1

Looks like the Troubadour sign is very real. People broadcasting through Periscope have been asked and they have said that indeed, it is real. 

I am 10,000 km away from there, but for what it's worth...

If it's real, is the most genius move I have ever seen. If you ask me, it totally matches Axl's sense of humor.

By the way, I am new in this forum and I have been enjoying myself a lot reading it in the past. Hope we can all get to see our most beloved band.

GnFnR!

• Like 4

Just now, edkofuzz said:

Looks like the Troubadour sign is very real. People broadcasting through Periscope have been asked and they have said that indeed, it is real. 

I am 10,000 km away from there, but for what it's worth...

If it's real, is the most genius move I have ever seen. If you ask me, it totally matches Axl's sense of humor.

By the way, I am new in this forum and I have been enjoying myself a lot reading it in the past. Hope we can all get to see our most beloved band.

GnFnR!

Welcome!

• Like 2

Thank God I'm about to enter a conference call for work shortly. I can't log off. This is insane. I've been up since 130am with 2 hours of sleep but I'm suddenly fucking wired. Great times to be a fan. Holy shit, still in shock. 

There have been many great days on this forum over the years (Nu-GNR return at RiR3 in 2001, the 2002 tour, the CD leaks, the 2006 tour etc) - but this completely destroys them all.

This has been a fuckin LONG time coming

3 hours ago, raggedyman said:

11:10. Pm sydney Australia and I'm unable to sleep. Been a hard-core gnr fan since 1988 and I, like most of you have been waiting for this since 96'. Everyone said it would never happen but we've all hung in there and believed in this band and now, hopefully we'll get what we wished. After all these years gnr still excite like no other band

Fuckin guns n fuckin roses!!!!

• Like 1