Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

14 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Today has been nuts. Just mental. :lol:

Thanks to everyone who played along on twitter whilst the forum was down. Kept me sane you did. :headbang:

You were the one who was replying us on twitter? I thought it was GG

I have a feeling that Steven will be there. The first Reunited GNR show back where it all started.

As the forum was down, I was looking on twitter and FB and Instagram that many fans gathered and were waiting since a long time, it would have been a really cool experience, it would have been tiring, but still man it seems so awesome.

Not trying to be a jerk, but well the people who bought the coachella tix thinking as the first show and then also getting the vegas tix thinking it as the first show would be banging their heads on the wall.

It doesn't matters if its the first show or not, Just enjoy man, you are going to see GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES!!!!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, venomize said:

Just got back home from the Tower Records lot, was about halfway up the line but still didn't get a ticket. After the cutoff, security walked up and told us they had a lot more to sell, but the band's guest list kept growing so we got cut off. I think that's a bummer, because their friends can get on the guest list and watch close up from the side of the stage at any of their shows. Not sure how many wristbands were actually given out. Anyone know?

I heard it was about 200 wristbands. I struck out too this morning, By the time i got there, I was like the 370th person in line. The line was about 500-600 deep. Fucking traffic and then finding free parking fucked me up big time. i wasted a cool hour and half in the commute and parking. I was bummed, but atleast i got to enjoy free food and drinks and buy some T-shirts:headbang:

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling that Steven will be there. The first Reunited GNR show back where it all started.

As the forum was down, I was looking on twitter and FB and Instagram that many fans gathered and were waiting since a long time, it would have been a really cool experience, it would have been tiring, but still man it seems so awesome.

Not trying to be a jerk, but well the people who bought the coachella tix thinking as the first show and then also getting the vegas tix thinking it as the first show would be banging their heads on the wall.

It doesn't matters if its the first show or not, Just enjoy man, you are going to see GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES!!!!

oh yea steven will be there, he told me, can't reveal all the details tho

#insiderlife

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Rumor has the AFD lineup will be playing tonight, including Izzy and Adler.

Just now, ChristmasFnatic said:

ENJOY! So happy for you guys goin, and for all of us fans as a whole! After 20 years!!! lol

i edited my answer....i meant this!!! like yes...someone post...lol. sorry for the confusion. i'm still in houston.....but ill be in vegas next friday!!

Imagine if this is the ONLY show with Izzy and Adler. And nobody gets any phone footage. 

But GnR professionally records it and puts it up for sale.

That live DVD would probably be the biggest selling music DVD of All Time. 

• Like 1