Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, jekylhyde said:

There's one thing I still wonder: how did that Swedish newsreporter know? ...

I think Slash told him. I think it was a plan. I can't explain it any other way. Especially that Slash didn't look as if he was totally shocked with this question...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cigsandalc said:

police says "you will all see them" 

could be a good sign ;)

Or there might only be 150 people in line and he means they'll all get tickets. Or maybe all of them will have access to watching the press conference. Who knows? 

Just got back home from the Tower Records lot, was about halfway up the line but still didn't get a ticket. After the cutoff, security walked up and told us they had a lot more to sell, but the band's guest list kept growing so we got cut off. I think that's a bummer, because their friends can get on the guest list and watch close up from the side of the stage at any of their shows. Not sure how many wristbands were actually given out. Anyone know?

4 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

I guess this is the reason Steven cancelled his show at the Whiskey. He's got another gig tonight. Hopefully.

Or... It would have been terrible for him to be playing a gig next door tonight. Why didn't anyone bring that possibility up? 

1 minute ago, LyndaRose said:

I thought that was mentioned that the ticket sale started at noon, but at 11.30 it was sold out?

With a queue surpassing the number of wristbads available, there was probably no point in waiting till noon before they started giving them out to the first in line.

• Like 1