Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, vegasjunkie2004 said:

i edited my answer....i meant this!!! like yes...someone post...lol. sorry for the confusion. i'm still in houston.....but ill be in vegas next friday!!

LOL. Its all good. It will be 11am here(11pm EST)... cant wait for updates!!! Setlist and pics!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, venomize said:

And by the way, I have a Live Like A Suicide EP and original cover Appetite LP, each signed by both Slash and Duff. Anyone who gets me into the show tonight, they're yours! :) 

Any chance your interested in a 3rd state beatles butcher album? I sure would like to have one of those...:P

This is promotion done right! Everything about today was perfect, the secret moving around last night, the long lines, the merchandise, the music, the tour dates! 

They really nailed it, Vegas felt like something cool, but uninteresting in an odd way. This event today grabbed people's attention, it was trending everywhere, if you were in LA you woke up to news cameras outside of Tower Records with long lines of people. It was controlled chaos and between the prices and the free food I think it's left a lot of positive feelings about what's about to happen. Great day!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

This is promotion done right! Everything about today was perfect, the secret moving around last night, the long lines, the merchandise, the music, the tour dates! 

They really nailed it, Vegas felt like something cool, but uninteresting in an odd way. This event today grabbed people's attention, it was trending everywhere, if you were in LA you woke up to news cameras outside of Tower Records with long lines of people. It was controlled chaos and between the prices and the free food I think it's left a lot of positive feelings about what's about to happen. Great day!

this is how the real gnr handles promotion

Still hard to believe this is happening.  I can't wait til Vegas next week and to see what happens tonight (i hope someone posts some good videos).  I am also going to hit the Detroit Show.  I feel like its 1991 all over again.  I have been pretty critical of the lack of promotion and information, but it looks like this might have been actually well thought out.  

1 minute ago, Crashey said:

Is there any chances that we'll get some footage directly from the GNR?

Rules about cameras suck...

No, those rules dont suck. 

I am not there but I would go crazy if GNFR are blowin the roof right in front of me and I could see them through shitty camera displays only    . Damn I hate cell phones at gigs. Every time I am at a gig I wish 1991-Axl would be there and be like "hey, take that, get that guy and take that. I'll take it, godammit"! lol 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

2 AM?  This is G N' R....."Sometime after 11 pacific time" means 3 AM maybe later est.....:lol:

Yeah you're right..

No cameras allowed so I don't see the point staying up for it honestly. Hopefully something hits the Internet tomorrow tho

1 minute ago, xfreekx said:

I got a ticket! Can't believe it. Went down there in the middle of the night and it paid off. Can't wait for this!

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

Freaking awesome!!! What do you guys expect to go down there at Tower Records?