Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Since they are doing it as the first gig, at The Troubadour, with all the nostalgia artwork, and the whole "back to the 80s" gimmick, I really hope Steven and Izzy will be there too, to make this a real reunion show, if only for one night.

If it is the 5 and then they DON'T play Vegas, a lot of people will feel very let down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gilla999 said:

If it is the 5 and then they DON'T play Vegas, a lot of people will feel very let down.

Yes, and a lot of people already feel let down because they thought they had bought tickets to the very first show with Axl/Slash/Duff.

Yes, and a lot of people already feel let down because they thought they had bought tickets to the very first show with Axl/Slash/Duff.

Seriously,

HOW CAN ANYONE FEEL LET DOWN RIGHT NOW?!

It's a fucking GnFnR banner day!  One for the history books!

Yeah - and I kind of thought I would be in that camp too, but over the last few days as it looked more and more like a possibility, I kind of don't mind - I'm hyped for everyone in LA right now, and knowing that we get to see them next weekend in a full on arena tour, is still a massive historic thing. 

If Izzy and Adler were to play tonight and NOT next weekend though.... that would be a different story. I can't see that happening though, they know what a shit storm that would cause with fans

1 minute ago, KURT19 said:

Seriously,

HOW CAN ANYONE FEEL LET DOWN RIGHT NOW?!

It's a fucking GnFnR banner day!  One for the history books!

A lot of people have spent a lot of money for what was billed as the first show. People paid that premium for the novelty/historic aspect.

Totally understandable why they would feel disappointed. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

While I get the disappointment, I mean come on it is a show with Axl, Slash, and Duff and this is what we have all been waiting for.  Let's put into perspective, the music is not going to sound any less awesome and that is the most important thing

• Like 2