Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Too many people for no video footage to surface...

At least i hope that will be the case.

I'm sure they'll have the show on lockdown for phones. Prince did a show at the City Winery in Chicago 3 or 4 years back, and I have yet to see anything anywhere ever. But it's hard to imagine Kat won't be working the event, so we'll at least get some photos.

9 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

That is what I think too. TMZ said 250 tickets will be given away. The Elton show looked like it had more than 250 people. Troubadour only holds 500, so the 250 giveaway makes a lot more sense for that venue. Plus the Tower Records stage is too small for a band. Gotta be a press conference.

I thought this too but they have portaloos set up at the back carpark. They may do a carpark concert???

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Hearing rumors of no cell phones inside the venue....

Part of me kind of hopes so.
I know I couldn't resist if some videos were leaking...

Edited by Nalbi

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

If we're fortunate, at least one person with a good phone/connection will Periscope the whole thing and we'll be able to have a link to watch whatever's happening

there's a girl periscoping, her username is Leah_Cevoli

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Hearing rumors of no cell phones inside the venue....

That would be a smart policy. Make people take them back to their car or smuggle them in. We are bound to see pics and some sort of video at some point, but it would reduce them majorly.

2 minutes ago, axlslash said:

I'm sure they'll have the show on lockdown for phones. Prince did a show at the City Winery in Chicago 3 or 4 years back, and I have yet to see anything anywhere ever. But it's hard to imagine Kat won't be working the event, so we'll at least get some photos.

Prince is famous for that, I live near Minneapolis and he will put on surprise gigs once and awhile that he does a very good job of keeping secret and really the true fans only get the info. He never allows phones as he says you are here and paying to be entertained not to look at your phone.

Edited by oachs83