04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

8 minutes ago, downzy said:

Guys, be respectful of people are coming by this forum and/or are unfamiliar with GNR's discography.  No need to shit on someone for not knowing a particular GNR song, especially if they're new to the forum.

Especially with that acronym.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't think they did. Many people mentioned it because someone asked what was TWAT.

Yeah, that was me. Sorry.  I'm not very familiar with the short names you guys use. Just started in this forum today. 

• Like 4

Just now, downzy said:

Guys, be respectful of people are coming by this forum and/or are unfamiliar with GNR's discography.  No need to shit on someone for not knowing a particular GNR song, especially if they're new to the forum.

Fair request, although i was only joking with them. I should have made that clearer.

1 minute ago, GNR3312 said:

You guys are the best. Thanks for the welcome. Like most of you, I can't wait to see these guys live again. Saw them in once in April '93 during the Dust N' Bones tour and I've got tix for this new tour.  Never was a fan of CD, but TIL is my favorite from it so I'm excited to see it performed live. 

Enjoy it buddy!