06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I just thought to check this thread to see what the pre party will be like and @RussTCB your place is just WOW. I always wanted to do something what you have done to your place, I wanted it to be a batcave, but I always wanted something similar to what you have done also.

Everyone just enjoy yourselves, Im sure all of you will have a great time and Russ will be a great host, I really liked the simple rules which you laid down that No drugs and not bringing in people which you won't bring to your own house.

I wish I could join you all, have a great time everyone and again Russ your place looks fantastic.

ENJOY FUCKERS!!

Right on man. As I mentioned before, this had been years in the making but I just love having the space and being able to use it for things like a GNR preparty. 

Things are gonna be fun and LOUD all day! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

So f'ing excited for this show. Just floating around the pool today drinking beer and listening to GnR. 

Your day was/is far better than mine, but I'm stoked as hell for Thursday. I cannot wait to be done with work on Wednesday as that's when the celebration will start for me.

Right Axl's had some fun & played the DC shows but now it's back to business this first show is going to be massive. Axl's voice should be well & truly warmed up he sounds great his foots healing nicely everything's in place it should be great.