06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

2 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

Yeah I'm in 126. Should a great view from there.

I believe we're across the stadium from each other but pretty much the same area. You'll be on Slash side and I'll be on 4tus side if I'm thinking correctly.

10 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

comparing the concert seating chart to the football one, looks to be about the 20.

I agreed and that's what I thought originally, but if you look at the pic posted with regard to where the Ford Field logo is (which is the 50 yard line), it looks more like the 35. Hopefully that makes sense lol

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I agreed and that's what I thought originally, but if you look at the pic posted with regard to where the Ford Field logo is (which is the 50 yard line), it looks more like the 35. Hopefully that makes sense lol

They might've moved it closer for ford field since it didn't sell well

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah Russ I think those grey seats in the upper level go from the 35 yard line to 35 yard line. The little walkway at the front of the stage looks like it is almost at the grey seats. That is why I thought it may be near the 35. Hard to tell though, it depends on the camera angle.

Edited by BigD62
  • Like 1