06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

10 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I mean, I've seen Axl live 9 times and the earliest he's hit the stage was about 10:15-10:30 (in 2010), but I have a feeling the start times will be earlier for this tour, purely based on the fact that it's stadiums and there's more media attention than in the last 5 years...

Not gonna be any earlier - AIC goes on at 8:30 tomorrow, which means GN'R at 10 if we're being optimistic.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

No where to be found in my house :lol:. I much prefer Modelo Especial anyway. However, anyone coming to the party is welcome to grab themselves some Corona from the party store 1 mile away haha.

My man. Especial is the best Mexican beer for my money. 

• Like 1

Finally did a little thinking about the show. I've been so busy, I haven't even been able to enjoy the moments leading up to the show. Im bummed I'm going to miss the pre party ?. But at least I've finally been able to at least stop and think "I'm seeing guns n fucking roses tomorrow".

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

not sure if you guys saw this, here's some soundcheck footage of live and let die. Not the best quality

Axl is not there, I think he was there with ac/dc on every soundcheck. That shows how important gnr is to him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Axl is not there, I think he was there with ac/dc on every soundcheck. That shows how important gnr is to him.

Not even remotely the same thing. Axl knows the gnr stuff inside and out, I'm not going to worry about him missing sound check. With AC/DC he probably felt every second of rehersal was important. Not the same as playing live and let die for the 10,000 time.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

We do not know what he is up to. Maybe he is there, but saving his voice or checking the sound. Maybe he is taking a vacation after the AC/DC gigs and mentally prepares for the tour. How much gnr means to him is something only he knows, and probably it means the world to him.

6 minutes ago, agno said:

We do not know what he is up to. Maybe he is there, but saving his voice or checking the sound. Maybe he is taking a vacation after the AC/DC gigs and mentally prepares for the tour. How much gnr means to him is something only he knows, and probably it means the world to him.

Yea there's no reason for him to be sound checking days before the show. I'm sure he will the day of. The other guys need the extra sound check and rehearsal 

and troubadour 

13 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I was just sad that i did not saw axl there.

So please do not take it to seriosly, I am sorry :)

It was a 12 second clip lol

ANYWAY

Just got Ford Field Parking deck parking flash seats, anyone know how that works exactly?  Someone else mentioned a paper printed out to allow into that area but I got nothing?

Edited by gunsguy