06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, I've never seen seats in GA before, I've never been to a concert in a stadium or arena that's had seats on the floor. 

Do all US Shows have seats on the floor then? I just assumed they were like here in UK. 

I was in the GnR/Metallica at L.A. Coliseum and third row right in the middle and we had chairs... Not dangerous at all as there was a lot of security.

7 hours ago, gunsguy said:

i hope not

I mean, I've seen Axl live 9 times and the earliest he's hit the stage was about 10:15-10:30 (in 2010), but I have a feeling the start times will be earlier for this tour, purely based on the fact that it's stadiums and there's more media attention than in the last 5 years...

7 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

I'm watching guns and roses play at ford field rn nobody is here. This shit is legendary

sounds like they did a soundcheck tonight.

Apparently the same opportunity will be available on Thursday night....

all kidding aside I just now found out you guys have been discussing the show in this thread, I thought it was for the meetup but then nobody was really discussing the show anywhere else so I came back here to see...anyways everything looks awesome, I hope the first show is a huge success and you his have a blast that are going.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Apparently the same opportunity will be available on Thursday night....

all kidding aside I just now found out you guys have been discussing the show in this thread, I thought it was for the meetup but then nobody was really discussing the show anywhere else so I came back here to see...anyways everything looks awesome, I hope the first show is a huge success and you his have a blast that are going.  

:lol: Well done, I lol'd.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I was just thinking about that yesterday. Should be awesome.

true, and lets also consider this:

Axl seems to have lost a few more pounds too which is always a good indicator on how much his heart is in it.

Duff and Slash visiting Axl/DC and commenting positively, is another good sign.

All of this shows that the spirit is high. I tell you, once they let Axl out of his cage, it will be a nice little show allright. away with the fucking chair

45 minutes ago, Zint said:

Anybody periscoping at the meetup party and / or the show?

I'm certain one of us can manage something like that during the party. I hear Ford Field has notoriously bad wi-fi, so I think the show will depend on any signal anyone can get.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gibbo 27 said:

That's for sure I'm going to miss the first show live. As much as I love them and can't wait for the tour to start, my sleep is more precious and getting up at 4 a.m. is mission impossible for me :no:

#weneedEuropeantour #hopeAxlwontfalloffthestairs :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Stop it.

I'm supposed to be WORKING today.

Feels a little like Christmas Eve!

Haha, my bad. I printed some signs for the house so people know they're in the right spot, etc. As soon as they came off the printer, things became real and I was like "OH SHIT. TOMORROW'S GONNA BE AWESOME!"

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Omg in about 24 hours I'll be at Russ'. 48 hours from now I'll have seen my 5th GNR show

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I'm as pumped for the preparty as I am the show, no joke.

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

where is Corona?

No where to be found in my house :lol:. I much prefer Modelo Especial anyway. However, anyone coming to the party is welcome to grab themselves some Corona from the party store 1 mile away haha.

• Like 1