06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I called and apparently there are only 99 people in each pit. Would be awesome if true

There's no way that's true - that means the crowd in each pit would only be two people deep. Probably more like a few hundred each.

6 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

There's no way that's true - that means the crowd in each pit would only be two people deep. Probably more like a few hundred each.

I can dream can't i? Lol

Maybe he meant 99 tickets left in ech? Idk

15 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

from twitter

Clfvnb6WYAESaox.jpg large.jpg

Do anyone's tickets say "obstructed"? If not and you're in one of those sections behind the poles there usually you can complain to the box office and get a better seat if its not sold out. 

Edited by KiernanProud

11 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

there were always going to be seats for the non-GA areas, is there really a big shock to people?

Yes, I've never seen seats in GA before, I've never been to a concert in a stadium or arena that's had seats on the floor. 

Do all US Shows have seats on the floor then? I just assumed they were like here in UK. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, I've never seen seats in GA before, I've never been to a concert in a stadium or arena that's had seats on the floor. 

Do all US Shows have seats on the floor then? I just assumed they were like here. 

Same here. Never seen seats on the floor at a rock concert, it's weird, kind of kill the atmosphere for me :shocked:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do all US Shows have seats on the floor then? I just assumed they were like here in UK. 

Yes, almost ALL the USA shows have seats on the floor.  Rare GA on the pitch anywhere here.  Basically since The Who in Cincinnati 1979.

The General Admission "Pits" are in front on the seats.  ie between all those seats and the stage.

1 minute ago, KURT19 said:

Yes, almost ALL the USA shows have seats on the floor.  Rare GA on the pitch anywhere here.  Basically since The Who in Cincinnati 1979.

The General Admission "Pits" are in front on the seats.  ie between all those seats and the stage.

yeah the only places you will really see no floor seats are clubs or theaters.

Edited by fallglimmer