06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

5 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

Quoted the above on accident and mobile won't let me delete it. My bad! 

As far as Axl being in Detroit, quick! Someone let him know how bad ass my place is and let him know he's welcome here to spin tunes! Lol

• Like 4

12 hours ago, DexAxl said:

tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o2_500.gif~origi

Axl obviously like Frank and Richard and they both are in band for decade so Izzy and Steven MAYBE will make guest appearance on some shows but I don't see them as permanent members.

Yeah,I should have specified any chance of seeing Izzy/Adler as guests in Detroit. I think we're all well aware they won't be back permanently.

Just fired off a bunch of PMs with details to those who've shown interest in the preparty. Please read and reply when you have a chance. If you're interested and didn't receive a PM, please shoot me one and I'll get you all the details.

On 17/06/2016 at 5:26 PM, gunsguy said:

Different then?  They haven't used THIS stage before now.   Vegas was an arena show and Mexico was just 2 nights.  I think this is a different stage we haven't seen yet. 

Plus, we all know the stage was altered due to Axl's injury...There should be a catwalk that goes out into the crowd now, to an extent...
I would think.

I'm finally getting around to checking out the flash seats site. It's my understanding that you don't have to download the app and you can just enter by them swiping the credit card you paid with? Also, unless I am reading this wrong there look to be some very good deals for side stage seats. I haven't gone far enough into the process to see if there are stubhub like fees but if not you can get section 129 for $125 ,maybe less if you bid on the ticket and that bid is accepted. In the future for a GN'R stadium show,I will not buy tickets in advance unless it is an AFD 5 reunion or the final show in LA someday. I could have probably saved a good hundred bucks between here and Toronto buying the day of the show and had similar seats to what I currently have. 

I just thought to check this thread to see what the pre party will be like and @RussTCB your place is just WOW. I always wanted to do something what you have done to your place, I wanted it to be a batcave, but I always wanted something similar to what you have done also.

Everyone just enjoy yourselves, Im sure all of you will have a great time and Russ will be a great host, I really liked the simple rules which you laid down that No drugs and not bringing in people which you won't bring to your own house.

I wish I could join you all, have a great time everyone and again Russ your place looks fantastic.

ENJOY FUCKERS!!

• Like 1