06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

39 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

My dad and I will be there! 

Wish I had printed tickets, but apparently I just bring my credit card there and they can tell with that I have tickets. I guess I'm old school and want real tickets!

Can't wait for the show! 

Yeah, I f'd up and did that Flash Tickets thing too but I'll live. I'd rather have hard tickets but as long as the Flash Tickets thing doesn't cause I hassle, I'm good. 

Read an article a couple days ago about the Beyoncé concert at Ford Field. They said to expect delays getting in because of the Flash seats thing. Also if you have floor seats you can only use certain entrances to get wristbands. Also, the people mover is not going to be running for the GN'R date. Surprised they said plenty of floor seats were still available for Beyoncé and the concert was far from sold out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jthunders13 said:

Read an article a couple days ago about the Beyoncé concert at Ford Field. They said to expect delays getting in because of the Flash seats thing. Also if you have floor seats you can only use certain entrances to get wristbands. Also, the people mover is not going to be running for the GN'R date. Surprised they said plenty of floor seats were still available for Beyoncé and the concert was far from sold out.

I had flash seats for AC/DC at Ford Field last September and there were no delays whatsoever. Lots of people out there scanning you card. AC/DC show was sold out pretty well.

Edited by BigD62

5 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

I had flash seats for AC/DC at Ford Field last September and there were no delays whatsoever. Lots of people out there scanning you card. AC/DC show was sold out pretty well.

Good to hear. 

Can't believe it's about a week away now!

My ideal set based off of what they rehearsed,

1. It's so easy

2. Mr brownstone

3. Chinese democracy

4. Welcome to the jungle

5. Perfect crime

6. Estranged 

7. Live and let die

8. Rocket queen

9. You could be mine

10. Attitude (you can't put your arms around a memory snippet)

11. There was a time

12. Coma

13. Sweet child o mine

14. Better

15. Think about you

17. November Rain

16. Out ta get me/ My michelle

17. Knocking on heavens door

18. Nightrain 

___

19. Don't cry

20. Used to love her

21. Slither

22. Paradise City 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

My ideal set based off of what they rehearsed,

1. It's so easy

2. Mr brownstone

3. Chinese democracy

4. Welcome to the jungle

5. Perfect crime

6. Estranged 

7. Live and let die

8. Rocket queen

9. You could be mine

10. Attitude (you can't put your arms around a memory snippet)

11. There was a time

12. Coma

13. Sweet child o mine

14. Better

15. Think about you

17. November Rain

16. Out ta get me/ My michelle

17. Knocking on heavens door

18. Nightrain 

___

19. Don't cry

20. Used to love her

21. Slither

22. Paradise City 

I would love it if they could slide a VR song in there. Slither is a great song. Good list though.

Edited by BigD62

On 6/14/2016 at 2:06 PM, Powerage5 said:

I'll make sure I've got my camera for the party. Pics will be posted :)

I have to get the band area cleaned out a bit so there's room for people to jam. I think at least @ZoSoRoseand @Iron MikeyJare planning on playing some tunes. It'll be cool to get some pics & video of that. 

Not sure what time anyone else is planning on stopping by, but the earlier the better as far as I'm concerned!

• Like 1

Gonna get a parking pass as this *hopefully* guarantees me a spot right there, anyone know how this "flash seats" works for that?  guess i gotta sign up to flash seats as its the only option for parking pass

Edited by gunsguy

Obviously this is an online forum where very few of us know each other personally, however I will say that it sounds like Russ and crew have a good plan in place with wives and other females present.  That's a personal decision.  I wouldn't want my wife going but she's not a diehard fan of GNR.

2 minutes ago, billsguy said:

Obviously this is an online forum where very few of us know each other personally, however I will say that it sounds like Russ and crew have a good plan in place with wives and other females present.  That's a personal decision.  I wouldn't want my wife going but she's not a diehard fan of GNR.

I would say the majority of the people going to Russ party know each other outside of here

• Like 1