06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

On 6/15/2016 at 8:56 PM, Sweersa said:

My dad and I will be there! 

Wish I had printed tickets, but apparently I just bring my credit card there and they can tell with that I have tickets. I guess I'm old school and want real tickets!

Can't wait for the show! 

I gave my credit card info too, but I think they can also scan the qr barcode generated in the flash seats app in my phone. At least that's how I understood it.

44 minutes ago, Gorthar said:

I gave my credit card info too, but I think they can also scan the qr barcode generated in the flash seats app in my phone. At least that's how I understood it.

Yes the app is all you need.  I'd bring an ID as well, but that qr code has worked with flash seats for me.

You guys are gonna have such a good time!! I love the plans you have . Please do a separate thread and show us all the photos when its over. If i was younger and lived in the US i would love to go . 

Have an amazing time at Russ's house and the concert too of course. 

I do love this forum:hug:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, billsguy said:

Agreed, see you at the pre-party!  Russ, you sending info soon on address?

Glad you're gonna come. I assure you that everyone in attendance will be cool and trustworthy. Plenty of women including wives and girlfriends will be there throughout the day, so there's no worry for anyone who wants to bring theirs or for any female forum member on the fence about attending. 

I'll be sending PMs with address information to everyone interested in the next couple days. Been swamped with work but I'll get to it soon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Posted this several pages down but thought I'd do a recap as general info for anyone thinking about attending:

We're about 20 minutes from Ford Field very close to the highway, so we'll be easy to find
We've got an excellent audio set up with a ton of music
I've got a couple guitars, an amp, a PA and a electronic drum kit for any jamming 
We will be starting as early as 9am for anyone who wants to stop by or hang out for however long
We will have a LOT of beer on hand and there's a party store a half mile away for anything else you might wan
E-Cigarettes/Vapor is allowed inside the house, Smoking is allowed outside in the backyard
NO DRUGS of any kind please. (We're not judging you, we just aren't interested in any sort of legal situation)
Local friends/fans will be attending, both men & women along with my wife who is an excellent party host
We have PLENTY of room for anyone wanting to attend and anyone you're traveling with
My only rule for anyone you want to bring is this; if you're wouldn't allow them in your house, please don't bring them to mine
We live in a very safe neighborhood and there is plenty of street parking

I think that about covers anything. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to post them here and I'll answer them as I can. Anyone interested in attending is welcome to PM me and I'll shoot you my address or whatever else you need to know. 

I've always had awesome experiences with GN'R fans from all over the world, so I'm sure everyone will get along just fine a few minutes after they arrive. 

I'm very happy to be able to host this event! :headbang:

Wish I could be there! The party sounds just fantastic! Whose buying me a PIT 1 ticket, and airfare for the Detroit show so I can go :lol:

Any other parking options besides $25 at the stadium? Like something a bit further away that won't be a pain in the ass to get out of after the show? Thanks.

9 hours ago, downzy said:

Bad link for me at least. Is this just the option to buy a $25 parking pass for the stadium in advance?

7 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

My grandfather died today. His funeral is next thursday, so I won't be able to make it to the pre party unfortunately. I'm still going to the show, but it's going to be a busy day for sure.

Sorry everyone, have fun

Wow. Very sorry to hear man :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

My grandfather died today. His funeral is next thursday, so I won't be able to make it to the pre party unfortunately. I'm still going to the show, but it's going to be a busy day for sure.

Sorry everyone, have fun

My deepest condolences.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Have we all given up on seeing Izzy and Adler this show?

tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o2_500.gif~origi

Axl obviously like Frank and Richard and they both are in band for decade so Izzy and Steven MAYBE will make guest appearance on some shows but I don't see them as permanent members.

2 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

I'm excited to see if the stage is any different. 

Different then?  They haven't used THIS stage before now.   Vegas was an arena show and Mexico was just 2 nights.  I think this is a different stage we haven't seen yet. 

Russ, I'm planning on attending the party. I'll have my wife and 9 y/o daughter. We can't leave Chicago till 9am because I have a customer meeting that morning. I hope we can make it on time. Thanks again for the invite to all of us!

Jason