06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I only skimmed the article, but where did it say no pyro? I saw they mentioned it was used at the warm up shows, but didn't see where it said they wouldn't use it tomorrow. 

(I honestly don't care, I'm just wondering) 

my bad.. I skimmed as well and words pyro and minimal converged... anyway I doubt there will be any..

29 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

So A = Axl,

/ = Slash,

and J-SHAFT = Duff ???  J-SHAFT?!

Ahaha, gotta admit I haven't even realized the A and / thingy, but I just literally had to laugh thinkin' about how Duff's internal nickname might be "J-Shaft", wtf? :D

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm sure this was discussed in another thread but unless the Adler band is going on tour why else would Steven be rehearsing Paradise City a few days ago if there are no plans for him to pop up as a special guest? Or was this video older and only recently posted?

Yeah it was the thread titles "Steven". The video is from earlier this week. I think the assumption right now is Adler probably just plays paradise city or any appetite song for that matter for kicks anyways. Not saying he's involved either way but it's too broad to determine he's involved based on that video being posted.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

@Powerage5and I busted out the Mayer Hawthorne for a little Pre-Pre-Party. He also graciously stoked the fridge with even more beer. We are ready for all of you that are stopping by!

So excited to see everyone tomorrow! 

Woohoo!

I'll be there early in the morning and will stay until 3 30 or 4 

• Like 3