06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

@Powerage5is hearing this on vinyl for the first time right this second. 

20160623_100329.jpg

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Morning drinking before a major event! God I wish I was there instead the shitter at work :P 

Get here asap after work, fake illness if that'll help you leave early! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

You guys will have fun! I'm pumped myself for the perescopes tonight. Hopefully we get one with decent signal...

I wouldn't count on it. The wifi at Ford Field sucks, and the cell service is pretty weak with so many people concentrated. I will be posting song by song updates though, in case there isn't a periscope feed. 

• Like 2

I really wish that I picked a different day for our new house to be closing. Two hours away and can't leave since they are scrambling to finish the house. At least I expected this last minute chaos and didn't buy tickets to the show. Sigh. You'll be having a lot of drinks for those of us that can't make it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

I wouldn't count on it. The wifi at Ford Field sucks, and the cell service is pretty weak with so many people concentrated. I will be posting song by song updates though, in case there isn't a periscope feed. 

Yeah I hear ya. I know we'll get video at some point from fans.. I'm just especially keeping an eye out on the set list and results. Just incase someone shows up.. Ya never know 

• Like 1

Just now, Drakestar said:

I really wish that I picked a different day for our new house to be closing. Two hours away and can't leave since they are scrambling to finish the house. At least I expected this last minute chaos and didn't buy tickets to the show. Sigh. You'll be having a lot of drinks for those of us that can't make it!

Why do you think we started drinking so early? ;) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Im so exited.  For people like me that back in 1991-93 followed uyi world tour just by tv news, 2 to 4 months old magazines, and ocasional 1 month old live shows on radio... To be able of seeing almost every gnr show live on periscope, ohh... Happyness is a very small word to describe how i feel.

CHEERS!!!

I remember those days well. I'll be up there in a few hours ready to rock!:headbang: