06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

Just now, Andy14 said:

The day has come :dance::dance::dance:

It breaks my heart that I won't be able to watch it, stupid timezones, 4 a.m. is too late to stay awake and too early to get up :no:. I need to stop reading this thread asap, otherwise it will drive me crazy that I'll miss the show :nervous: 

Your only going to miss Adler performing with gnr for he first time in 26 years :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Deniz said:

So assuming they hit the stage at 21.30, it's gonna be 4.30 here in Turkey (GMT+2). Anyone else gonna F'up their sleep because of this?

Yeah well I guess I will go to work late cause its the first show after the break, during April also I went to work 3 hours late, so well Im excited for this. Hope to see some surprises.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Have a great time at the pre-party, wish I was there with you all and rock your fkn socks off tonight.:headbang:

4 weeks tomorrow flying over for the NJ shows, counting the minutes.:lol:

We could skype the pre party and they can come over to the computer to introduce themselves and we'll join the excitement. :lol:

50 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Everyone coming to the preparty:

Please adhere strictly to Rule Number One on the Important Info sign :lol:

Yes I'm not going but I think this a very genourous thing Russ is doing please respect him & his property & have a great time

You got any early arrivals yet Russ ?

• Like 1

The concert will start around 4am (in my time zone), but that's actually good for me. I work the nightshift and those hours is normally just a struggle to stay awake. But this night I can hopefully find a periscope stream to help me stay awake :headbang:

Hope you all will have a great time at the consert and the pre-party!

Sadly they'll hit the stage about 3.30 am so I'll be relying on some good footage to watch tomorrow I think I'll have to wait until California before I have a chance to wake up grab a coffee & watch the band I've worked it out it'll be roughly 6.30 am. What a way to start the day .

1 hour ago, Deniz said:

So assuming they hit the stage at 21.30, it's gonna be 4.30 here in Turkey (GMT+2). Anyone else gonna F'up their sleep because of this?

Yep, I will. Expect the show to start sometime around 10 pm local time (so at 5 am in your region). Be warned: the people posting here say the WiFi connection at Ford Field is notoriously bad, so be prepared for poor periscope options...:o let's hope someone will be able to periscope it! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

We could skype the pre party and they can come over to the computer to introduce themselves and we'll join the excitement. :lol:

Great idea.

A HUGE Thank You to Russ for laying all this on for the fans. He should do it in every city before every gig.:lol:

Our very own GnR party planner.

Edited by axlsend
  • Like 2