06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

What's happening my friends. You can all probably see this right now at home but I'm confirming live that Axl isn't sounding good.  I hope he apologizes after the show for having strep throat or something.   Upset that I didn't make Detroit for a better voice and of course Russ's party. 

You should see it online instead then, sounds good on periscope!

1 minute ago, JimMorrison4 said:

Listening now. He can't hold any notes, struggles to get any sound out... probably the worst he's sounded during the 2016 tour. Hopefully it's just a bad night or just a bad version of Rocket Queen. He sounded way better on every show up to this point.

Yep, same with the start of YCBM so far

Just now, tajandreas said:

Once you factor in that this is a 54 year old man singing, everything sounds great.

Yea once you factor in a bunch of excuses he sounds great...he sounded great with ACDC, he sounded brilliant in Detroit, but tonight is just a bit off from what he's put out this year. He could be sick but I agree the notes aren't being held very long, he's out of breath and his voice isn't very full, it's coming off as weak 

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

Once you factor in how he was performing these songs in DC and Detroit, then that isn't really an excuse.  

Yes it is, he's not 20 anymore and won't have the same consistency he once did.  He is far, far from the only singer to have these same issues as they age.

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yea once you factor in a bunch of excuses he sounds great...he sounded great with ACDC, he sounded brilliant in Detroit, but tonight is just a bit off from what he's put out this year. He could be sick but I agree the notes aren't being held very long, he's out of breath and his voice isn't very full, it's coming off as weak 

I agree it's not as strong as the previous two shows, but do you guys REALLY expect him to uphold the same amount of vocals the whole entire tour? Let's be realistic. 

3 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Once you factor in that this is a 54 year old man singing, everything sounds great.

Consider how he sounded 2 weeks ago at the last AC/DC show. Barely sounds like the same person tonight. Again, hopefully it's just an off night for him. As long as he sounds awesome at the Orlando, FL show is all personally care about :)

Just now, thewolfshead said:

Yes it is, he's not 20 anymore and won't have the same consistency he once did.  He is far, far from the only singer to have these same issues as they age.

Cmon he's a week older than he was in Detroit...he's just not having his best night. I'm sure KC is still having a blast, we are just being critical. Nobody is writing him off but we can recognize this hasn't been his best

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

With AC/DC he didn't move around so much and when he was singing from the throne, those were the best shows.

He has to stay more quiet and lose that huge beer belly. That's the problem: the beer, the belly and the running around out of shape.