06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

4 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

This is borderline yellow raincoat at times. Great crowd here though 

Lol. No way man. I respect the fact that you are actually there right now, but i just don't hear RIR 2011 in this concert. While Axl may have sounded off on RQ, YCBM etc, he is still miles ahead of 2011.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Again, you've taken what I said out of context...there is no excuse for singing over Slash's intro in PC.   He's choosing to sing then, it was not a criticism of his voice, but when he choose to sing.  If you're going to pick at me, get your facts straight OK.  

I am not talking about PC. Go back and read your own posts. How am I picking at you? You responded to my Initial post first.

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

I am not talking about PC. Go back and read your own posts. How am I picking at you? You responded to my Initial post first.

I know my own posts, I wrote them ffs.   Get real.   I never said there was no excuse for his voice tonight.....maybe you should go read what you said.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

This is borderline yellow raincoat at times. Great crowd here though 

wtf are you kidding, right? :smiley-confused2:

6 minutes ago, the-estranged-girl said:

I don't know about that, maybe it's just an off night, a step-throat, this kind of shit. But we know Axl likes some afterparties... This is not good, even if he doesn't drink. The number one thing a voice needs is REST. After a gig, Axl needs to go back to the hotel and sleep. A restless voice is exposed to more and more damage. I'm not a singer, but I'm a teacher and I use my voice A LOT. 

afterparties... yes, gotta blame TB and that guy Andrei for that. :max:

Let's be honest, he hasn't been completely spot on in the previous shows either. He has been good in the usual songs( Jungle, ISE, etc) and weak in others.  

Nowhere near 2010 or AC/DC. I think we must accept that as far as GNR is concerned, Axl's vocals are dead. Whether he is doing it on purpose or not, doesn't matter. If a reunion doesn't bring the best out of him for his own band, then there is nothing to be said.

I'll be satisfied to see Slash, Duff, and hopefully Adler/Stradlin for the west coast shows, even if Axl sounds like Mickey. I'll pretend like it is Axl from the early 90's up there.

As long as the songs are played correctly(instruments), I will enjoy the show.

• Like 1

he sings acdc songs better because they are higher and he seems to sing really high sections easier than lets say you could be mine. he can push out more air in.. lets say live n let die scream and jungle (you know where you are). thats why ycbm is so difficult to him. it's meant to be sing with a really low raspy voice... especially on these verses. (I'm axl in a gnr tribute band and been doin that for yeaaaaaaars ps: at bridge school I'm sure he said the thruth about a sore throat (bronchite in french).. I sound the same when I have a severe bronchitis)

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

This :lol:

I love when people claim axl sounds bad when they couldn't sing half as well as he could when he covered Mickey Mouse :P 

there's gotta be some sort of middle ground though, you're allowed to not like, or have an opinion on something without being able to do a better job

Justbecause i dont like the look of a certain house, or car etc, doesn't mean I think I'd be able to build one better