07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

So now I expect to see axl making  peace with Erin :P

Atlanta show is not that far away. Axl dedicating Sweet Child and This I love to her would be pretty great, she is friends with Slash and Meegan, so well who knows. 

• Like 2

@tsinindy great review man, I had totally forgotten you had also gone to the show, this is a really awesome moment for me, Im so happy that Steven is back and I can proudly say that a friend of mine (You) also went to this show. Im sure you enjoyed every bit of it man

• Like 1

Ok, so I might be a little obsessed over those backstage passes, but honetly, how the hell are you guys not?!

I don't wanna post the pictures here 'cause they were posted on that private group on facebook, but there's a woman who went backstage and took the coolest pics with Adler and Axl. She was at the rail AND she was wearing the lanyard.

• Like 1

Just now, emybdc said:

Ok, so I might be a little obsessed over those backstage passes, but honetly, how the hell are you guys not?!

I don't wanna post the pictures here 'cause they were posted on that private group on facebook, but there's a woman who went backstage and took the coolest pics with Adler and Axl. She was at the rail AND she was wearing the lanyard.

adler and axl in the same pic?

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i just lovelovelove this! :wub:

I really have tears in my eyes, since the past 5 hours all I have been seeing is Out Ta Get me and My Michelle. I haven't watched any other video from this show, only these 2 are on repeat for me. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I don't want to force you, but there would be other people on that group, that person shared with them also, all of us here are fans, so I don't think so its wrong to share some pics with other fans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I don't want to force you, but there would be other people on that group, that person shared with them also, all of us here are fans, so I don't think so its wrong to share some pics with other fans. 

I'll ask her if it's ok to post her pics here.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Are te passes being given to folks who wear their Nightrain lanyards? I haven't been paying close enough attention, but I'd love to share your obsession :)

4 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Are te passes being given to folks who wear their Nightrain lanyards? I haven't been paying close enough attention, but I'd love to share your obsession :)

Yes, it looks like they are, specially for people at the rail.