07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Ha, we need to figure it out before they come to our countries :ph34r:

I dont have a premium membership so no lanyard for me, lol.

I'm not hot and I won't be dressing like that for a show or selling my meat just to get noticed by the crew guys :rolleyes:

But I will try something else and figure out a way to get a picture or autograph without putting myself under their rules.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont have a premium membership so no lanyard for me, lol.

I'm not hot and I won't be dressing like that for a show or selling my meat just to get noticed by the crew guys :rolleyes:

But I will try something else and figure out a way to get a picture or autograph without putting myself under their rules.

So you need to buy the premium one to get the lanyard? whats the difference between the normal one and premium one?

Sorry Im asking people here cause on their website there isnt any info regarding what is there or not

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So you need to buy the premium one to get the lanyard? whats the difference between the normal one and premium one?

Sorry Im asking people here cause on their website there isnt any info regarding what is there or not

I'm not even sure there are two different memberships right now but as far as I remember, the only difference between them was that the most expensive one came with a hoodie, while the other was just the lanyard and tshirt.

Lanyard comes only with premium membership, yes.

5 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

By the sounds of the story from the woman who went backstage and hung out with Axl, he has his personal trainer with him often.. 

yeah he's on tour with them but I dont know how a personal trainer allow him drink so much. If he's trying to lose weight he should quit the alcohol and by the stories we're hearing, Axl is drinking on a daily basis :unsure:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm not even sure there are two different memberships right now but as far as I remember, the only difference between them was that the most expensive one came with a hoodie, while the other was just the lanyard and tshirt.

Lanyard comes only with premium membership, yes.

I don't have membership at all, so it will be just me and my sign at the show...sad story I know :shrugs:

:rofl-lol:

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I don't have membership at all, so it will be just me and my sign at the show...sad story I know :shrugs:

:rofl-lol:

hahaha

really, it's not worth it, lol. They've been shit when it comes to get you better seats for a show. Most people had a really bad experience getting tickets through them and ended up getting better deals from other places.

The hoodie and tshirt are awful and people are not getting them in time. They were shipped very late. So it's this moment of the tour and some still dont have their stuff at home.

Lanyard may be the only cool thing but they made it clear it doesn't get you backstage and it's not guaranteed that by using it you are inmediately considered a VIP. It may help to show it off only for the crew to know you're a paying fan, lol, but since it's not really a hassle wearing it, if you have it must be better than if you don't :shrugs:

And remember that girl with the Marry me Axl sign, I think she didn't have any lanyard or even GNR tshirt. She was there with her sign and that caught Axl's attention, enough to have some guy handing her a backstage pass.

So in conclusion, and this is just my opinion, getting backstage is a combination of good luck + attitude + good looks + youth + lanyard. Or maybe just good luck above all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

hahaha

really, it's not worth it, lol. They've been shit when it comes to get you better seats for a show. Most people had a really bad experience getting tickets through them and ended up getting better deals from other places.

The hoodie and tshirt are awful and people are not getting them in time. They were shipped very late. So it's this moment of the tour and some still dont have their stuff at home.

Lanyard may be the only cool thing but they made it clear it doesn't get you backstage and it's not guaranteed that by using it you are inmediately considered a VIP. It may help to show it off only for the crew to know you're a paying fan, lol, but since it's not really a hassle wearing it, if you have it must be better than if you don't :shrugs:

And remember that girl with the Marry me Axl sign, I think she didn't have any lanyard or even GNR tshirt. She was there with her sign and that caught Axl's attention, enough to have some guy handing her a backstage pass.

So in conclusion, and this is just my opinion, getting backstage is a combination of good luck + attitude + good looks + youth + lanyard. Or maybe just good luck above all.

And a blue wig & a nice rack will get the job done as well...

49 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Maybe you can try the "Marry me Axl" sign :rofl-lol:

LOL

But now that I think about it, I'd actually really like to know how Axl would react to a guy holding a sign like that :lol: Someone try it please!

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

I had a good feeling about this show when the drummer for the opener looked like a young Adler.  I don't have much to add to the great reviews already posted, but I will add this (though probably preaching to the choir i know).  I couldn't believe how intimate the show seemed watching from the rail.  Hadn't ever done it before and figured what the heck - head down early and give it a shot.  Glad I did and ended up on the Slash rail about 6 or 7 people down from the center catwalk corner.  I figured it would be cool, but it far exceeded my expectations.  Worth giving it a shot if you haven't before ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

LOL

But now that I think about it, I'd actually really like to know how Axl would react to a guy holding a sign like that :lol: Someone try it please!

I agree. So...guys, who's got the balls to propose Axl? :popcorn:

42 minutes ago, superdave said:

Here is my first batch of pics from Cincy. I'll post more later bc im at work now. I had rail on Slash's side right in front of his wah-wah pedal. Unfortunately his monitor blocked my entire view of the drumkit. And little did I know Steven would show up. Anyway here is batch one. I'll post more later with my review. Enjoy!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg