07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

Btw.. I did get massive shit from some asshole security guard about the sign. I flipped him off. Don't have to be a dick to get your message across. I literally only held it up for a minute with permission from the people behind me as I didn't want to block their view. Axl probably couldn't even read it all bc I had a front and back.?? but like i said.. I swear he at least seen me and the sign and smiled. At least that's what I'll hope and think.

Here's some pix In case anyone didn't see it this was my sign... I was super proud of it. I wanted to send a message to the boys using their song titles. I had a lot longer message but couldn't fit it on the board lol. Took me 3 1/2 hrs!

I shared me and my sign on GNR's Facebook hoping maybe just maybe they would see it. I doubt it but I tried! I can say I tried lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, bhrose87 said:

Hey guys!

Wednesday night was the best night of my fucking life. I cried. I screamed. I smiled so hard. I laughed. I have bad 4 inch bruises on my calves from the chairs, my neck hurts STILL from head banging so hard. What a night.. Like I can't begin to explain. I'm sure you all have heard it by now though. Adler was the icing on the cake.

i had my fanclub lanyard on, as well as a VIP one too, I was in section C row 2. I'm the one that had the sign! I was told in the lounge that if I hold it up I will get it taken away and possibly kicked out. They apparently made the "no sign" rule up AFTER I had gotten in!! Nowhere in the stadium rules or anywhere did it state you couldn't have a sign. I was so mad. I flashed it up a few times during "Rocket queen" and made sure it was okay with the ppl behind me. They encouraged me to stand on my chair actually lol! I could SWEAR on everything Axl seen it and smiled. But maybe I'm crazy? Nonetheless my lanyards and sign got me nowhere regarding meeting the boys. That was the only thing I wanted lol. We even then decides to hang out at the stadium in the tour bus area. We seen Adler come out and greet fans at the gate (I was standing above the area) I tried to rush down there and by the time I got in line (I took a picture for someone for him and his little girl), stood back in line and Adler walked away. Can I begin to describe how heartbroken I was that I was that close and he stopped taking pic with people. There were only about 15 of us I would say. So rumors were flying that maybe Axl, Duff or Slash might come out and sign.. Well I was out there until about 2:15 and nothing. We thought we seen Slash's gf come out and get on one bus and then that bus pulled up to this little garage type area. I then watched the bus pull away and leave. So not sure if slash was on there? Needless to say. My husband was sitting on the ground almost passed out against the tree and wanted to leave. One of the security guards thought he was homeless bc of my sign!! Lol he walked up and tried to give him a dollar, seen a sign that had the words "rocket queen" and shook his head and said "your jus a fan". Lol! 

Soooo! Anyway.. Best night of my life ever. Did anyone here see me and my sign? It got me nowhere and neither did my fanclub lanyard but  maybe it's bc I was literally directly behind the pit and not in the pit. Or maybe im not pretty enough??? Or maybe it's bc my husband was with me? Lol. Anyone else here wait outside the stadium? Did Axl or Duff or Slash ever materialize???? I'll get my chance one day to meet them!!! Mark my words. But I was a foot away from Steven and he left!??

Great story. Lol at your husband being given a dollar. :lol:

4 hours ago, Philipm787 said:

You are joking right?

no :)

4 hours ago, cheesecake said:

You just gotta go back a page or two where you can see for yourself again the balloon on his torso :lol:

can't see it :)

CmyzMXOW8AIrXIp.jpg

anyway, I don't care.. he can do whatever he wants with his life. the most important thing is that they're back !!!!!!

Edited by Italian girl

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

no :)

can't see it :)

CmyzMXOW8AIrXIp.jpg

anyway, I don't care.. he can do whatever he wants with his life. the most important thing is that they're back !!!!!!

Agreeing with you on what you said above (what's most important) but to help you see what I meant in my prev post check out page 45 post by superdave. Balloon. But I still love him regardless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Agreeing with you on what you said above (what's most important) but to help you see what I meant in my prev post check out page 45 post by superdave. Balloon. But I still love him regardless.

I think the belly looks big because of his shirt tied around his waist :D

45 minutes ago, bhrose87 said:

Hey guys!

Wednesday night was the best night of my fucking life. I cried. I screamed. I smiled so hard. I laughed. I have bad 4 inch bruises on my calves from the chairs, my neck hurts STILL from head banging so hard. What a night.. Like I can't begin to explain. I'm sure you all have heard it by now though. Adler was the icing on the cake.

i had my fanclub lanyard on, as well as a VIP one too, I was in section C row 2. I'm the one that had the sign! I was told in the lounge that if I hold it up I will get it taken away and possibly kicked out. They apparently made the "no sign" rule up AFTER I had gotten in!! Nowhere in the stadium rules or anywhere did it state you couldn't have a sign. I was so mad. I flashed it up a few times during "Rocket queen" and made sure it was okay with the ppl behind me. They encouraged me to stand on my chair actually lol! I could SWEAR on everything Axl seen it and smiled. But maybe I'm crazy? Nonetheless my lanyards and sign got me nowhere regarding meeting the boys. That was the only thing I wanted lol. We even then decides to hang out at the stadium in the tour bus area. We seen Adler come out and greet fans at the gate (I was standing above the area) I tried to rush down there and by the time I got in line (I took a picture for someone for him and his little girl), stood back in line and Adler walked away. Can I begin to describe how heartbroken I was that I was that close and he stopped taking pic with people. There were only about 15 of us I would say. So rumors were flying that maybe Axl, Duff or Slash might come out and sign.. Well I was out there until about 2:15 and nothing. We thought we seen Slash's gf come out and get on one bus and then that bus pulled up to this little garage type area. I then watched the bus pull away and leave. So not sure if slash was on there? Needless to say. My husband was sitting on the ground almost passed out against the tree and wanted to leave. One of the security guards thought he was homeless bc of my sign!! Lol he walked up and tried to give him a dollar, seen a sign that had the words "rocket queen" and shook his head and said "your jus a fan". Lol! 

Soooo! Anyway.. Best night of my life ever. Did anyone here see me and my sign? It got me nowhere and neither did my fanclub lanyard but  maybe it's bc I was literally directly behind the pit and not in the pit. Or maybe im not pretty enough??? Or maybe it's bc my husband was with me? Lol. Anyone else here wait outside the stadium? Did Axl or Duff or Slash ever materialize???? I'll get my chance one day to meet them!!! Mark my words. But I was a foot away from Steven and he left!??

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Great story!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toxic4 said:

For a man his age, his hair looks like its in GREAT condition lol

His hair looks fantastic!!! He did something to it. It's the best hair in GNR now and it used to look awful, worse than Axl's now he looks 10 times better than Axl!

8 hours ago, oaka said:

I think it's true. His trainer has been traveling with him since the Axl/DC tour and posting pictures of the cities they performed in. So, he is definitely with him. 

Yes, that's the guy. Although it sounded like he was there mainly to help him recover from the foot injury but now that it's been healed for quite some time I don't know what the hell that guy is doing. 

The big belly is hard to lose but if he doesn't quit alcohol and burgers there's no trainer in the world that can help.

8 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I wonder if he's been able to pry beer out of his diet yet

No. Actually he joins Axl to the after show partying. Health above all. :lol:

7 hours ago, Asia said:

People moaning that a 54 years old man who jumps, runs, dances and moves every night for over two hours as much as Axl does and still sings as good as he does is out of shape are... well I find it difficult to find the proper word. And as for the beer drinking: if he wanted to be a disciplined non-drinking saint he would have become a monk rather than a rock'n'roll star. I mean, really, the expectaions on this forum are sometimes just completely nonsensical...:facepalm:

Slash and Duff are rockstars and they don't drink anymore. Everybody quit drinking because alcohol is actually BAD, especially if you are not young anymore.

We care about his health because we love the guy. Do you want to see this guy keep rocking like he does for at least 10 more years? Then start worrying about his health and that means for him to stop the drinking and start eating healthy, losing the fat in his belly. That fat can be very dangerous. Read about it.

All of this has got more to do with being healthy than being a super model.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

There are many people here who would like to do exactly that if given the chance.

Apart from that, I agree with @Blake Sabbath and @MillionsOfSpiders - "fat Axl" is all anyone talks about in real life. No one knows or cares how good he sounds or how much he moves around or whatever, all they see when they look at Axl is a fat ginger cunt. Is that really what you want for the singer of your favorite band and his own (and the band's) reputation? He needs to win the casuals over as well if they really want to have a bright and successful future.

Besides, he himself is obviously sensitive about that whole topic as well, as that whole meme removal drama showed, so why not do somthing about that weight problem instead of trying to control the internet :facepalm:

Yes. It's sad but all reviews about shows I have read focus mainly on Axl's looks. He could sound like total shit but if he was slim like in the 90s journalists and casual fans wouldn't give a crap.

I don't know why they are fixated on him like that but that's the way it is. A lot of people still want to do him, men and women, and they seem to be upset about him being fat.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

His hair looks fantastic!!! He did something to it. It's the best hair in GNR now and it used to look awful, worse than Axl's now he looks 10 times better than Axl!

Yes, that's the guy. Although it sounded like he was there mainly to help him recover from the foot injury but now that it's been healed for quite some time I don't know what the hell that guy is doing. 

The big belly is hard to lose but if he doesn't quit alcohol and burgers there's no trainer in the world that can help.

No. Actually he joins Axl to the after show partying. Health above all. :lol:

Slash and Duff are rockstars and they don't drink anymore. Everybody quit drinking because alcohol is actually BAD, especially if you are not young anymore.

We care about his health because we love the guy. Do you want to see this guy keep rocking like he does for at least 10 more years? Then start worrying about his health and that means for him to stop the drinking and start eating healthy, losing the fat in his belly. That fat can be very dangerous. Read about it.

All of this has got more to do with being healthy than being a super model.

Yes. It's sad but all reviews about shows I have read focus mainly on Axl's looks. He could sound like total shit but if he was slim like in the 90s journalists and casual fans wouldn't give a crap.

I don't know why they are fixated on him like that but that's the way it is. A lot of people still want to do him, men and women, and they seem to be upset about him being fat.

Should be a sticky. I don't like this post. I love it.

7 minutes ago, bhrose87 said:

For the record, I don't think Axl is even close to being fat. If that's fat.. Then that's just sad. He's not 115 lbs anymore who the hell cares?

i still think he's hot, gorgeous, and sounds so fine.??? no complaints from me at all. 

Axl is still very HOT and keeps getting better! plus he has a sexuality and magnetic presence that goes far beyond looks IMO :axl92::wub:

• Like 2

He looks like he is having a beer belly. I have one too. My arms and legs are like twigs but my torso is shaped like a meatball. I guess, I look like a character out of Nightmare Before Christmas :D Though, I've been fatter than I am right now. Still, shouldn't drink beer.

As long as he sounds as good as he does now, I don't care about his looks.

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Axl is still very HOT and keeps getting better! plus he has a sexuality and magnetic presence that goes far beyond looks IMO :axl92::wub:

EXACTLY! he's still got in the looks (IMO) but it's also his moves, his energy, his aura, it's just him. And his speaking voice...❤️?❤️ Good God. I melt. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bhrose87 said:

EXACTLY! he's still got in the looks (IMO) but it's also his moves, his energy, his aura, it's just him. And his speaking voice...❤️?❤️ Good God. I melt. 

yes! oh his speaking voice i could listen to him for hours... :wub: agree with all that! :)

• Like 1

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes! oh his speaking voice i could listen to him for hours... :wub: agree with all that! :)

Oh dear God I hope he seen my sign! That's all I wanted. I mean meeting them would have been great but I didn't expect that lol. But he smiled and looked like he was looking at me. Not to be all "fan girl" or anything lol. I'm 28 and feel like a 12 yr old when I talk about, listen to, or see GNR.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bhrose87 said:

Oh dear God I hope he seen my sign! That's all I wanted. I mean meeting them would have been great but I didn't expect that lol. But he smiled and looked like he was looking at me. Not to be all "fan girl" or anything lol. I'm 28 and feel like a 12 yr old when I talk about, listen to, or see GNR.

i hope he did too :)

54 minutes ago, bhrose87 said:

Here's some more pix from Cinci!

axl snake dance!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

this is fantastic! :D

• Like 1