07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

56 minutes ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Who cares about Argentina (and South America for that matter) and Germany. You can send Burt Bacharach to these countries and they will salute him as the savior of the world. Totally easy entertained people.

I have no idea who is Burt Bacharach :shrugs:

Guns N' Roses cares a lot about Argentina and South America in general. So much the last time the big 3 played together in the 90s was here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Watching this..makes me kind of heartbroken. Guess he's the most dedicated of all of them. Too bad he got so deep into drugs. Hope he's stayin cool now and gets his ass back into the band for good, in some way...

Ugh I just saw this last night. He says he listens and plays to appetite every day, and that it was magic playing with Axl and Slash. You could tell that last night was the only thing he really looked forward to for 26 years. I can't even imagine. So happy for him. 

• Like 2

I'll never get work done watching Adler w Gnr video over and over. We all missed that infectious smile and how he sings the lyrics while playing. And of course his playing - he's still got it! The band just floats a little higher.

Edited by passenger57
  • Like 1

2010 was great bc he was trying to prove something, he was pissed, he had to set up his own tour after CD released bc he fired his manager who had ties to every promoter. He was basically blocked in the US so that's why a majority of the tour was in Europe, Asia, or Canada. 

So Axl just sang as hard as he could and he was coming off a good deal of vocal work that improved his voice from 06 onward. 

Sadly something went terribly wrong between the ending of the tour and rio. I think that was when he was considering quitting the gnr thing and he was depressed by everything following CD. 

This is the first year I think he's looked motivated since 2010

• Like 3

3 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

My mom walked in to my room while I was watching Out Ta Get me from last night for the fifth time, she looked at the screen and said: "Well Stevens looks healthier than both Axl and Slash", and I think almost agree, the guy looks like he's never touched a needle in his whole life! 

actually i was thinking that too! but Axl and Slash are looking better and Duff my gosh he's very fit! :)