07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

2 hours ago, highvoltage said:

I'm so glad we all got to share it. I was at work and decided to tune into one of the periscopes after missing the last few gigs. Only tuned in at YCBM, talk about timing!

it was literally one of the best things i have ever witnessed! so happy for Steven :dance:

11 minutes ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Steven Adler is without a doubt the best. This is probably the second best. :-)

so cute!

9 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

My mom walked in to my room while I was watching Out Ta Get me from last night for the fifth time, she looked at the screen and said: "Well Stevens looks healthier than both Axl and Slash", and I think almost agree, the guy looks like he's never touched a needle in his whole life! 

I love it, that your parents is at first name whith the band members. I'm 37, and my parents still call me, when GN'R is on the radio :headbang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sublime40oz said:

Any thoughts on why cincinatti got adler? I wonder if he'll ride out the rest of the tour w/ them and guest for a couple of songs each night.  We will have to see i guess!

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I think we're all wondering those same things. I would assume that if he plays a few tunes in Nashville, that he'll be around for the rest of the tour and do the same. Total guess on my part of course, but it would be cool.

Could it be because Ohio is the home of RRHOF so Axl wanted to repay him for missing RROHOF induction ceremony and thus they called Steven for the respective show?

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

Should they have done this in Argentina, the whole stadium would have imploded!

You're right.

I hope, if GN'R comes to Argentina, they release some official video. I'm an old and tired man now, but some guys out there are still fuckin' out of their minds. Just watch AC/DC live at River Plate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cughall'a said:

You're right.

I hope, if GN'R comes to Argentina, they release some official video. I'm an old and tired man now, but some guys out there are still fuckin' out of their minds. Just watch AC/DC live at River Plate.

Who cares about Argentina (and South America for that matter) and Germany. You can send Burt Bacharach to these countries and they will salute him as the savior of the world. Totally easy entertained people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Who cares about Argentina (and South America for that matter) and Germany. You can send Burt Bacharach to these countries and they will salute him as the savior of the world. Totally easy entertained people.

No one beats South American crowds.

Scandinavian crowds are so boring,no life.. must be the lack of sun. 

• Like 1