07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

So why does everyone think Izzy will be at this show? Sorry I'm not caught up on this rumor. 

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

So why does everyone think Izzy will be at this show? Sorry I'm not caught up on this rumor. 

Lol. It has been an entertaining day watching the conversation here about it. Basically I think someone said they saw Izzy in Pits (Nashville?)but then it turned out they mistook him for someone else and then mygnr CSI took over the case. Their report will be issued sometime before midnight.

Edited by Drakestar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, smoking guns said:

I think Izzy is bitter.. I think he will eventually warm to it but feels cheated a little bit and I think when he sees Adler so happy he doesn't understand why he doesn't feel the same way and wants to know where his piece is where as Adler doesn't give a shit about his piece.  He just wants to be there.  Fuck, that was a hell of a run on sentence!

Yeah your friend said that Izzy seemed pretty rude. 

Izzy wanted the AFD lineup back and now when he see's Steven playing only 2 songs and getting along with Frank and Melissa, so it might have pissed off Izzy that how come Steven is so happy and different OR he might be mad at Steven cause Steven would have tried to cup his balls too lol 

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Only Sorry from the Alternative.

Sorry must be on its way, Slither hopefully in NY for Slash, Perfect Crime seems like it's never taking place, TAY for Izzy's return, Used to Love Her is going to happen soon enough. 

Theyve played it really safe up to now. Hopefully they add a couple new songs to an already huge set

1 minute ago, GNRmello77 said:

soo how long before GN'R would take the stage? I live in Holland and i would like to know how long to stay up lol i get that Wolfmother is playing now so my guess is in 2 hours from now?

more like 1 hour..maybe little more

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah your friend said that Izzy seemed pretty rude. 

Izzy wanted the AFD lineup back and now when he see's Steven playing only 2 songs and getting along with Frank and Melissa, so it might have pissed off Izzy that how come Steven is so happy and different OR he might be mad at Steven cause Steven would have tried to cup his balls too lol 

Seeing Steven out there, leads me to believe that initially they wanted a classic lineup reunion.  the Rigors of a full stadium tour/his fragile sobriety probably proved too much for Steven but the fact that he is THERE playing with them speaks volumes..IMO it is Izzy who refuses to do it for whatever the reason.  What leaves a bad taste in my mouth is Izzy's actions since the reunion, teaming up with "ex" gnr members.  He seems to be more concerned with promoting his new material via Twitter and latching on to the GNR machine without whom he would be working "a regular guy job"  No disrespect to the Izzy fans out there, but I would have more respect if Izzy just stood by his decision, instead of suddenly becoming Blabbermouth and twitters " media darling" very un IZZY like...

2 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

soo how long before GN'R would take the stage? I live in Holland and i would like to know how long to stay up lol i get that Wolfmother is playing now so my guess is in 2 hours from now?

From the minute wolfmother hit stage. GnR will be on 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hr and 30 minutes later...or 30 to 46 minutes from right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, metalms said:

Seeing Steven out there, leads me to believe that initially they wanted a classic lineup reunion.  the Rigors of a full stadium tour/his fragile sobriety probably proved too much for Steven but the fact that he is THERE playing with them speaks volumes..IMO it is Izzy who refuses to do it for whatever the reason.  What leaves a bad taste in my mouth is Izzy's actions since the reunion, teaming up with "ex" gnr members.  He seems to be more concerned with promoting his new material via Twitter and latching on to the GNR machine without whom he would be working "a regular guy job"  No disrespect to the Izzy fans out there, but I would have more respect if Izzy just stood by his decision, instead of suddenly becoming Blabbermouth and twitters " media darling" very un IZZY like...

True, I had a different image of Izzy in my mind, but now he has become like the Steven Adler and Steven Adler has become the Izzy Stradlin.

Sometimes I do feel where Izzy is coming from, but he should take a different approach and I hope things sort out between them. 

Really this reunion is very big and they were the best buddies man and them coming back together is just WOW, as a fan my heart is going like BOOM BOOM 

I bet Izzy post here under a name and just talks trash about Axl's vocals bc he wants to be the lead singer of gnr and they won't let him.

Izzy on Mygnr:

"here comes Mickey!"

"How hard is it to stop drinking Axl" 

"Axl out of breath again...when will he care" 

"wow if I were Axl I'd just quit gnr and become lead singer for ACDC" 

he blends right in and we never noticed! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, metalms said:

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I bet Izzy post here under a name and just talks trash about Axl's vocals bc he wants to be the lead singer of gnr and they won't let him.

Izzy on Mygnr:

"here comes Mickey!"

"How hard is it to stop drinking Axl" 

"Axl out of breath again...when will he care" 

"wow if I were Axl I'd just quit gnr and become lead singer for ACDC" 

he blends right in and we never noticed! 

LOL.

11 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

True, I had a different image of Izzy in my mind, but now he has become like the Steven Adler and Steven Adler has become the Izzy Stradlin.

Sometimes I do feel where Izzy is coming from, but he should take a different approach and I hope things sort out between them. 

Really this reunion is very big and they were the best buddies man and them coming back together is just WOW, as a fan my heart is going like BOOM BOOM 

I really hope they do.  Just seems like he is doing everything in his power to create tension.  Sad really.  Hey we didn't think this would all be happening and it is so never say never ;)

• Like 1